match.com lol

• March 10, 2012 10:21 AM PST
    i want to know why there are some men that get on here that act like thier on a dating site! really? wtf! lmao teeheehee ahhh !!! i think its nice when you say im a nice looking woman, thank you! but isn't it about riding and our experiences on this site and about friendship? granted you never know! you could meet someone an yall like each other, but as soon as they sign up, they start telling you about their intelect and passion and they are looking for a ol lady! WHAT? hahahaha funny! but this is not MATCH.COM! right? oh what a nite already! im just saying   * idamae*
    • 823 posts
    March 10, 2012 10:30 AM PST
    Got mixed up with plenty of fish dating site maybe?? lol
    • 601 posts
    March 10, 2012 10:43 AM PST
    jaaasus........... I'm on here 2 years and never got an offer !!! suppose being married 28 years today turned people off...Am I missing something here , or is this supposed to be in the "joke section"
  • March 10, 2012 11:36 AM PST
    Oooops, I better take all those naked pictures out of my profile then eh?
    • 1161 posts
    March 10, 2012 11:42 AM PST
    LMFAO. Kind of sad. Sounds like that is Luckys new site and link them both together. LOL
  • March 10, 2012 12:12 PM PST
    hahahaha yea you right! not! : ) yea jetman you might be next! hahaha
    • 3006 posts
    March 10, 2012 12:13 PM PST
    Too late Jetman hope ya dont mind,I used those pics for my profile at ADFF ; )
  • March 10, 2012 12:14 PM PST
    Guero wrote...
    Got mixed up with plenty of fish dating site maybe?? lol
    hahaha maybe!
  • March 10, 2012 12:15 PM PST
    you guys are so funny! : ) what a retard! tell him this is not plenty of fish! lmao
  • March 10, 2012 12:16 PM PST
    What??? You even used the one with the...y'know...the big....and the ....where the squirty can whipped cream.....trained rooster.....4 buckets of custard and jelly..........................That One???
  • March 10, 2012 12:19 PM PST
    the thing is ? the guy is going to all the lady's on here well except the married ones! sorry rory! sweety ! what he doesnt think we talk? shoot imma run my mouth ! : )
    • 3006 posts
    March 10, 2012 12:24 PM PST
    Jetman
    Yeah I thought it would be OKthe ladys love that karmasutra pose too got a lot of bites on tht one!!!

Idamae ya gotta change your handle!!! all the guys go crazy ovr it
  • March 10, 2012 12:36 PM PST
    Mmmmmmmm, Idamae....mmmmmmm........

Lol...kinda reminds of Elliemae in the Clampetts.....lol.....
  • March 10, 2012 1:51 PM PST
    The "other" sight was crawling with what I termed "Yawhores" they send messages and want you to reply to a Yahoo address. I have gotten 2 of the same type of emails here since yesterday. I am a pro with the delete block button. My On BON my block list looked like an LA phone book... And my status here today reflects my feeling to those e-mails.
    • 1161 posts
    March 10, 2012 2:48 PM PST
    Ya kind of sad to have to hide and not be your self. Yep ignore button would be used a lot on female (single) users.
    • 3006 posts
    March 10, 2012 3:20 PM PST
    Hey Darla
    Cant blame ya at all ! No one likes being approached with that sort of bs anywhere anytime online !
    & I see why Idamae (sorta does remind me of elliemaeposted this,if your looking for your next hookup it aint here,and most likey they got their fishing sites crossed up
    • 9 posts
    March 10, 2012 3:20 PM PST
    Idamae, I do believe I was "approached" by the very same "gentleman". Can't remember his handle ATM, but I do remember his profile claims he rides, and lives in Orlando. The thing that struck me as TOO FUNNY, is this guy says he wants a woman to "take care of him"...buahaahaaahaaaaa!!!
    Dude...I just lost 240lbs of narcissism, with a mommy complex. What in the hell would EVER make you think, I would take care of YOU???
    Lucky, I was gonna ask you about this, cause I rejected buddy's friend request, and he hit me up again...
    Do I need to block this maroon, or what?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 0 posts
    March 10, 2012 3:30 PM PST
    I GET THIS ALL THE TIME.... ITS COOL THOUGH I HAVE TO BEAT THEM OFF WITH A BIG STICK..THE WHOLE RUGGEDLY HANDSOME ROGUISH THING. I CANT BLAME Y'ALL LADIES ..AFTER ALL YOUR ONLY HUMAN...LOL...CHEERS BOOF
  • March 10, 2012 3:52 PM PST
    Tweek.... Yeah that's the Guy... Orlando looking for Dawn.... **Rolls Eyes** I don't remember what his name was either, I blocked him. I hope that some day I will meet a great guy and fall in love.... but it aint gonna happen here, well unless Boof leaves his old lady and moves to So Cal  ~WINK~
  • March 10, 2012 5:16 PM PST
    I like to be friendly with the ladies, mostly because it interests me on what it is they like about riding. I dunno why that is... Besides my wife would never approve of me having girlfriends! Damn it anyway! heheheh
  • March 10, 2012 8:17 PM PST

I get hit on all the time!!!!!  But its a sad thing though...I think they want to do the guy who owns the jet trike - not me as me...even though I own and run the thing its the TRIKE that does the "pulling"...lol...I could be a 4' midget with buckled hair and curly teeth and they would still hit me up...lol...they just want to do the showman...

One of the jobs my crew do is to keep them away when I am at shows, "Sorry love, he is busy and cant be disturbed, leave your number", Thing is though I DO find it very flattering but it aint my way of doing business, you know what I mean...

One time (only one), I had a woman who sneaked past security and got herself in my tent...lol...I sent the lowest form of life in to see to her...hahahahahaha...his nickname is "pond scum"...his name is James....James Pond...Licnced to scare ladies (especially with his chat up lines), She was totally mad in the morning when she found out she was in the wrong tent!!!

.....But Dont Get Me Wrong!  I just love flirting...lol...

• March 10, 2012 10:52 PM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Jetman
    Yeah I thought it would be OKthe ladys love that karmasutra pose too got a lot of bites on tht one!!!

what??? hahaha lmao! what handle didnt know i had one : ) lol
  • March 10, 2012 10:54 PM PST
    Jetman wrote...
    What??? You even used the one with the...y'know...the big....and the ....where the squirty can whipped cream.....trained rooster.....4 buckets of custard and jelly..........................That One???
    hahahahahahaha oh my god you are too funny! love it!
  • March 10, 2012 10:58 PM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Jetman

what? what handle? idamae is my name hahahaha oh my god your are too funny!
  • March 10, 2012 11:00 PM PST
    Jetman wrote...

I get hit on all the time!!!!!  But its a sad thing though...I think they want to do the guy who owns the jet trike - not me as me...even though I own and run the thing its the TRIKE that does the "pulling"...lol...I could be a 4' midget with buckled hair and curly teeth and they would still hit me up...lol...they just want to do the showman...

One of the jobs my crew do is to keep them away when I am at shows, "Sorry love, he is busy and cant be disturbed, leave your number", Thing is though I DO find it very flattering but it aint my way of doing business, you know what I mean...

One time (only one), I had a woman who sneaked past security and got herself in my tent...lol...I sent the lowest form of life in to see to her...hahahahahaha...his nickname is "pond scum"...his name is James....James Pond...Licnced to scare ladies (especially with his chat up lines), She was totally mad in the morning when she found out she was in the wrong tent!!!
    hahahahahaa lmao!

.....But Dont Get Me Wrong!  I just love flirting...lol...