match.com lol

• March 14, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
     .........................................................., I would NOT define this site as a dating site. 

.....Sheeeeesh, and now ya hurt my feelings real bad...You think all the guys on here are UGLY!!!   I am just sooooo hurt that you think I am soooooo ugly and un-datable!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....GOTCHA!!!!!
  • March 14, 2012 9:23 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
    LMAO @ Black and Jetman (I looked and I didn't see any naked pics!!! LIAR!!) I'm single and have done the dating sites but what a circus act!! I like this site and I surely do notice the hot single guys but I agree with you Idamae, I would NOT define this site as a dating site. As far as the idiots just lookin for a hook up, idk...take whatcha want an leave the rest behind or leave em all behind lmao
    oh i know! i live these guys! jetman is so funny! an my girl lola? lmao she is too cute : )  this site is the best! want a laugh? come here! hahahahaha
  • March 14, 2012 9:25 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
     .........................................................., I would NOT define this site as a dating site. 

.....Sheeeeesh, and now ya hurt my feelings real bad...You think all the guys on here are UGLY!!!   I am just sooooo hurt that you think I am soooooo ugly and un-datable!!!!!

hahahahahahahah you nut! i think your a sexy ol man! lmao!!!!!! 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....GOTCHA!!!!!

• March 14, 2012 9:26 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    .....and the cans of squirty whipped cream?
    wooooyooooo im in! hahahahahah
  • March 14, 2012 9:34 AM PDT
    Hahahahahahahaha..... of course, if you go to my last post up there and hold down left mouse key and mark the text at the bottom you will see the writing I hid there...lol...

Hehehehehe, I can hide text on here and no-one realises how I hid it, so simple to do....
  • March 14, 2012 9:57 AM PDT
    This thread totally went south... Funny stuff...
  • March 14, 2012 10:00 AM PDT
    South is a good way to go...lol...always warmer to the South...
  • March 14, 2012 10:23 AM PDT
    IEDarla wrote...
    This thread totally went south... Funny stuff...
    hahahahaha it sure did! but laughing is so much better than being pissed off! or on? ewwww yuck! lmao!
  • March 14, 2012 11:07 AM PDT
    too little time to be pissed
    • 9 posts
    March 14, 2012 4:42 PM PDT

Wow...I see we've all been busy....bzzzzzzeeee!!!  I can't leave Ya'll alone for a second.  HAHAAHAAAHAAAA! 
    Let's see, we have squirty cream, strawberries, jello, and lots of naked...Mmmmm.  I'm no expert on the matter but if it walks like a duck....
    So?  Who's holdin' this little shin-dig?  And who's bringin' the rum?

And the SOUTH, has ALWAYS been a fine, fine place...

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

• March 14, 2012 11:03 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Wow...I see we've all been busy....bzzzzzzeeee!!!  I can't leave Ya'll alone for a second.  HAHAAHAAAHAAAA! 
    Let's see, we have squirty cream, strawberries, jello, and lots of naked...Mmmmm.  I'm no expert on the matter but if it walks like a duck....
    So?  Who's holdin' this little shin-dig?  And who's bringin' the rum?

And the SOUTH, has ALWAYS been a fine, fine place...

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

hahahahahaha i got the rum!!!! yes the south is the place to be!

• 395 posts
    March 14, 2012 11:08 PM PDT
    so cute how we are all so easily entertained.........see what happens when you don't keep an eye on us Tweek?....hahahahha........
  • March 15, 2012 1:35 AM PDT

Ok Gals.....The one who answers the most questions right is where the party is...lol...This is how we work out where the party is going to be :  (NOTE: Important questions are Red Star * Marked...lol...)

Who has the biggest house?...

Who has a Hot tub?

Who has a big back yard?

*Who has a workshop attached to the house?

*Who has the best coffee?

Who has the biggest BBQ?

Answers on the fone to...
     0-800-I'm-On-My-Way-Wooohooo-Yeehar!!!

(Questions star * marked MUST be answered...Lol...)

but seriously, put answers here in this message thread...lol...Might be interesting to see the results on this...lol...

• 9 posts
    March 15, 2012 2:39 AM PDT

Ok...well.  I got the workshop and the bestiss coffee.  I have a huge back yard.  But alas, no hot tub.  How about a (God, I can't believe I'm sayin' this) a slip n slide and hose???  Ohhhhh, I'm prolly goin' to hell for that one...  No, wait!  I actually mean the backyard water toy!!!  That ain't a sin.  Kewl.  Phewwww! 

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

• March 15, 2012 2:53 AM PDT

Hmmmm, methinks your place already fits the bill with those first 2 good answers...lol...

Ummm, what brand is the coffee?

I like New England dark truck-stop, Dunkin last thing at night (its weak but tastes ok), and one I had South of Chicago that was called All Night Truckers...

I have Howling Wolf, Wicked Wolf, I have Dunkin, I have Deadmans Reach, one of the best Restaurant coffees I EVER had was at the "Lone Bull" Steakhouse on US-9N North side of Lake George Village, Up-State New York...its up in the Adirondacks...lol...Owner is a friend of mine...lol...I reckon he has a "Top Shelf" Coffee reserved for friends...lol...

What one's do you have?

• 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 3:37 AM PDT
    hey...we could put the strawberry jello on the slip and slide...........and charge admission.
  • March 15, 2012 3:41 AM PDT

Hey.....The Strawberry Jello is for EATING from whatever surface it happens to be on ok?

(with squirty can whipped cream of course...lol...)

• 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 3:48 AM PDT
    oh come on!!!!!...you adults...always trying to take the fun out of everything..........
  • March 15, 2012 3:53 AM PDT
    Olive Oil for the slide...lol...helps with the sun tan too!!!

slippery all over -or- sticky all over?

Hmmm, I know which I prefer...lol...
    • 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 3:59 AM PDT
    um...your new at this huh?........olive oil and jello..any flavor..... taste nasty together...you have to pick foods that mix well...you have been schooled.......
  • March 15, 2012 4:06 AM PDT
    Naaaaa, Olive Oil for "Slippery When Wet"...lol...

Strawberry Jello for EATING with CREAM...mmmmm!!!

Hehehehehe.....
    • 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 4:10 AM PDT
    you ever been on a slip and slide?....sometimes it gets too slippery..then you shoot right off the end..leads to injury..you should always play safe.......especially if there is gonna be rum involved.....(there has to be rum involved,lol)
  • March 15, 2012 4:24 AM PDT

I agree with the rum.....but can it be 151?  I just love that stuff...lol...

"Always play safe"?   Naaaaaa, How about this.....

Doing a speed run on the jet trike on a well known airports runway...we did a couple of dummy runs first so tower could work out my braking distance and jet shut off point...lol...so there I am at 220mph and tunnel visioned...damn!!!

2 sets of Markers I am supposed to see...I missed the jet shut down markers...thats now 3 seconds too much run...lol...then I did the jet shutdown at the braking markers...ooops!!!

I am now hurtling toward the end of the runway still at high speeds..... THIS is what COULD have happened...

At the end of the runway is a gravel trap -that wont stop me- after the gravel trap is a grass area around 50 something yards -that wont stop me- then a hedge with a chain link fence -that wont stop me- and then I would be on the street...ooooops!!!!!

Good Job I have excellent brakes on this thing...lol...I managed to get almost stopped by the last runway exit taxiway -  I was still doing 20mph as I turned from the end of the runway.....PHEW!!!!!

Play safe?????  Naaaaa, never going to happen - push the boundaries ALL the time - then you know your heart is ticking...lol...

So I still say.....get all slippy and even if you slide off the end you have CATCHERS who try to catch you...lol...bit like a greased pig contest right? 

Bwaaahahahahahahahahaa!!!

• March 15, 2012 4:25 AM PDT
    hahahahahaha yea hate when i slip too far and hit my head on something in the yard! hmmmm rum helps ease the pain! i got a big yard too! an donut house coffee, bad an bold blend! ; ) mmmmm taste good with rum!
  • March 15, 2012 4:31 AM PDT
    I just lurve coffee!!!!! Morning Noon and Night...lol...