match.com lol

• March 15, 2012 4:32 AM PDT
    woke up ( cause i work nites) and got on here! yall are crazy! why no one woke me up? i wanna slide too ya know!!!  and cool whip mmmmmmmm love cool whip on anything! hahahahahahaha  lola! cant leave you alone for one minute can i? lol ahhhh you guys make my day better
    • 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 4:40 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    woke up ( cause i work nites) and got on here! yall are crazy! why no one woke me up? i wanna slide too ya know!!!  and cool whip mmmmmmmm love cool whip on anything! hahahahahahaha  lola! cant leave you alone for one minute can i? lol ahhhh you guys make my day better

NOPE!!!!..i never claimed to be good...just good at it.......

• 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 4:41 AM PDT
    thanks for the story jetman..living dangerous when showing off is a boy thing..lol....you gonna stand at the end and catch me?..i suppose i need to dig out the slip and slide and the jello from the cupboard and show you how it's done........
  • March 15, 2012 5:02 AM PDT
    Not showing off Hon.....lol.....just doing a speed run is all...need to know how fast it is right?  That was on a 2 and half mile runway ... lol... now think what I could do on say.....

5 miles of track on salt flats Bonneville...lol...I just used 38% thrust on the runway...I could take it to 78% on the salt flats...generated estimate it reckons - even with wind resistance- could possibly achieve as much as 380mph...lol...more likely though would be around 340 to 360 as a maximum...
  • March 15, 2012 5:21 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...

................................cool whip

I have heard of cool whip before (Family Guy), but what the heck is cool whip?
    • 395 posts
    March 15, 2012 5:28 AM PDT
    whipped cream not in a squirty can,lol
  • March 15, 2012 5:30 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    idamae wrote...

................................cool whip

I have heard of cool whip before (Family Guy), but what the heck is cool whip?
    its white fluffy sweet cream hahahahahaha ya put it on pudding, pies ice cream, or a date and eat it! hahahahaha yummy! an oh so delisious!
  • March 15, 2012 5:59 AM PDT
    Does it go better on skin than squirty can whipped cream?
    • 0 posts
    March 15, 2012 9:21 PM PDT
    Y'all aint tried strawberry jam and bacon? Everything is better with bacon and body shots of Jack.......
  • March 15, 2012 9:32 PM PDT
    I have BOOF...lol...I like trying unusual combinations in food, instead of adding any salt to a pasta sauce I stick some anchovy in...and if I want it as a sweeter sauce I add peaches in the last stages of cooking...in USA my breakfast is pancakes, with butter and syrup on same plate as eggs and bacon...maple syrup with eggs is an interesting taste...
  • March 16, 2012 12:47 AM PDT
    Darla, I think you're right - this thread went south, took a left turn into La-La Land and has degenerated into something we all enjoy. I showed my missus the thread. I mentioned something about whipped cream and fruit. She asked me if I was making cobbler. Oh well, 35 years of marriage will do that.
  • March 16, 2012 3:53 AM PDT
    lol an easier to get to! just smear it all over a lick away! hhahahahahaha
    • 3006 posts
    March 16, 2012 5:30 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...

holy molleee !!! no wonder your  all that licking went straight to your Idamae
    I'm not sure where your heading with this? Did Jetman git your knickers in a bunch ??? oh yeah the slippy slide is better by far with the hot body oil  I am surprised no one has mentioned twister yet?? now thats a true challenge
    • 395 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    fun adult party games........any more you would like to share?
    • 658 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:36 AM PDT
    If there is gonna be Rum and a slip and slade, sounds like there needs to be a medic on standby! lol
  • March 16, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    Hot Date with Mr. Wonderful tomorrow... thought I would drop by this thread for some ideas.... My usual dirty mind is in a stall...
  • March 16, 2012 9:45 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Does it go better on skin than squirty can whipped cream?
    yes it does! all so much better! hahahahahaha
  • March 16, 2012 9:46 AM PDT
    IEDarla wrote...
    Hot Date with Mr. Wonderful tomorrow... thought I would drop by this thread for some ideas.... My usual dirty mind is in a stall...
    woooohoooo get it it girl! remember cool whip goes with anything! hahahahahaha
  • March 16, 2012 9:51 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    idamae wrote...

holy molleee !!! no wonder your  all that licking went straight to your Idamae
    I'm not sure where your heading with this? Did Jetman git your knickers in a bunch ??? oh yeah the slippy slide is better by far with the hot body oil  I am surprised no one has mentioned twister yet?? now thats a true challenge
    hahahahahahahaha noooo baby!  good googly moogly lmao!
  • March 16, 2012 9:52 AM PDT
    yea but ya cant lick baby oil! hahahahahaha
  • March 16, 2012 9:58 AM PDT
    Idamae... I am not a real fan of Sweets... :]
    • 3006 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:15 AM PDT
    Idamae
    I do declare, I think you been watching way too many reruns,... googly moogly what?? ROFLMAO!!!

• 823 posts
    • 395 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:23 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    yea but ya cant lick baby oil! hahahahahaha

or olive oil..somebody needs to teach these boys about proper food play....you in idamae?

• March 16, 2012 11:38 AM PDT
    You gotta use seseme oil it tastes good