match.com lol

• March 10, 2012 11:04 PM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    Idamae, I do believe I was "approached" by the very same "gentleman". Can't remember his handle ATM, but I do remember his profile claims he rides, and lives in Orlando. The thing that struck me as TOO FUNNY, is this guy says he wants a woman to "take care of him"...buahaahaaahaaaaa!!!
    Dude...I just lost 240lbs of narcissism, with a mommy complex. What in the hell would EVER make you think, I would take care of YOU???
    Lucky, I was gonna ask you about this, cause I rejected buddy's friend request, and he hit me up again...
    Do I need to block this maroon, or what?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    lol well the too was " he hardly rides!" hmmm ya gotta ride dude!!!!!
  • March 10, 2012 11:07 PM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Hey Darla
    Cant blame ya at all ! No one likes being approached with that sort of bs anywhere anytime online !
    & I see why Idamae (sorta does remind me of elliemaeposted this,if your looking for your next hookup it aint here,and most likey they got their fishing sites crossed up
    ohhhh thanks but baby im not ellamae! dont got blond hair (yet) lol and dont got big tata's lol hahahahaah
    • 9 posts
    March 11, 2012 12:44 AM PST
    Slick, you kill me. I'm sittin' here in my church clothes, thinkin' I better get a special prayer for readin' all of that....and laughin' my butt off!!! Sorry Lord, but dude IS funny.

Ride Free
    Tweek

Oh, and when I do start lookin' for another man, (which could take a minute)...I got two requirements.  Just two.
    LOVE GOD
    LOVE TO RIDE

That's it.  Looks...uh-huh, weight, hair, money....no matter.  Big hearted, teddy bear?  You betcha!
  • March 11, 2012 1:22 AM PST
    You know, if everyone added their phone number we could get into "sexting". Here's mine.1-800-605-les-ride.
  • March 11, 2012 1:26 AM PST
    P.S. Autographed pics only, my memory ain't so good no more.
  • March 11, 2012 1:43 AM PST
    Idamae? You lookin at me? I mean with those dark glasses n all...Scheese flirting n everything..awwwwwhahahahahahahhaha...n jetman thinks he's hot...lol...    
    Ice Bear...Forage Well...                   
    • 395 posts
    March 11, 2012 3:31 AM PDT
    i feel so left out.......all the new "fishers" haven't said a word to me......is it the swords in the profile picture.....hahahahahahaa...does it make me look too scary?.....lol.........
  • March 11, 2012 4:26 AM PDT
    Yup, Very ScArY with the swords Lola!!!  Lol, But seriously folks, dating sites?????  C'mon now, the only time I ever wanted to run someone on is when I have met them, like them, have at least had lunch with them, and hey, if they are as carazy as I am then maybe, just maybe I might hit on them, but usually when people meet me they like me.....but not like that...I'm one of those jerks that gals like to have as a "friend"..... coz I sure aint nothing to look at...yeah I know Ice Bear...damn ugly!!!
    • 1855 posts
    March 11, 2012 9:16 AM PDT
    Now all you ladies remind me of something my son asked when he was younger. "Dad, how come you don't have any girlie magazines around the house"? I suspect he was going thru my stuff. LOL But I told him, "Son, why torture myself? It's just another woman I'll never have." LOL

Besides, I've got all I can handle in Gypsy. She IS the woman I thought I'd never have. She's so good to me that I feel guilty; never thought THAT would happen.

CF as a dating site? Wonder what that dude expects anyway?

Peace
  • March 11, 2012 9:29 AM PDT
    i feel so left out.......all the new "fishers" haven't said a word to me......is it the swords in the profile picture.....hahahahahahaa...does it make me look too scary?.....lol.........

With you, swords are sexy! OOPS! heheheh

• March 11, 2012 9:52 AM PDT
    Black9 wrote...

With you, swords are sexy! OOPS! heheheh

I feel sure you meant SCARY mate...come on...a woman with a big big knife in front of you???  Sounds scary to me mate...lol...
    • 395 posts
    March 11, 2012 11:27 AM PDT
    hahaha...well i changed my picture to something more normal for a few days....don't get used to it,lol.......
    • 1161 posts
    March 11, 2012 12:47 PM PDT
    hahaha...well i changed my picture to something more normal for a few days....don't get used to it,lol.......

Aww no more nude pictures standing on your head being a sword swallower?  Lol. I have always been a flirt, but I'm enjoying being single again.  (unless Lola changes her mind). I'm just kidding.  

I could not resist.

• March 11, 2012 2:22 PM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Idamae? You lookin at me? I mean with those dark glasses n all...Scheese flirting n everything..awwwwwhahahahahahahhaha...n jetman thinks he's hot...lol...    
    Ice Bear...Forage Well...                   
    hahahahah no i am not! so stop playing! lol im hiding behind my glass's : ) hahahahahahah
  • March 11, 2012 2:24 PM PDT
    awwww poor sweety! i sorry! he was a dork anyway!
  • March 11, 2012 3:03 PM PDT
    I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS FOR FISHING?
  • March 11, 2012 11:33 PM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Jetman
    Yeah I thought it would be OKthe ladys love that karmasutra pose too got a lot of bites on tht one!!!

Idamae ya gotta change your handle!!! all the guys go crazy ovr it
    well i was a little stupid when i signed up by putting my real name here! my nickname is ponytail so eather way im stuck ! lol
  • March 11, 2012 11:34 PM PDT
    alsflhr wrote...
    I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS FOR FISHING?
    hahahahahaha me too
  • March 12, 2012 12:27 AM PDT
    how bout we call you fishtail??
  • March 12, 2012 1:05 AM PDT
    alsflhr wrote...
    how bout we call you fishtail??
    hahahahaha how bout we dont!
    • 395 posts
    March 12, 2012 1:34 AM PDT
    Seakers wrote...

Aww no more nude pictures standing on your head being a sword swallower?  Lol. I have always been a flirt, but I'm enjoying being single again.  (unless Lola changes her mind). I'm just kidding.  

I could not resist.

i did say for a few days...lol..you never know what i'm gonna do next......that was a great photo idea though....hahahahahaha..(i'm joking Lucky).....

• 9 posts
    March 12, 2012 2:31 AM PDT
    Yeah, Lola. Don't feel left out on this, you ain't missin' A THING. When I looked up his profile, all I could think, was....good dorkin'. He may really be a nice guy, but somethin' tells me, he hasn't had a whole lotta success with the ladies. Creepin' 'em out, never works. And judging by his "approach"? I'd say he spends a fair amount of time, desperately seekin' Susan. Know what I mean?

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 13, 2012 5:50 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Yeah, Lola. Don't feel left out on this, you ain't missin' A THING. When I looked up his profile, all I could think, was....good dorkin'. He may really be a nice guy, but somethin' tells me, he hasn't had a whole lotta success with the ladies. Creepin' 'em out, never works. And judging by his "approach"? I'd say he spends a fair amount of time, desperately seekin' Susan. Know what I mean?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    hahahahaha amen! dork material! something me thinks is sreiously wrong with him! on his profile where it said bike? it read ( BROKE hahahah oops sorry being mean! lol
  • March 13, 2012 5:58 AM PDT
    OMG!!! I am so glad I hid the photo album where I had the wetsuit and flippers on ....and the one with the big fish that was...ummm...well, lets just say that I am glad I hid it before Blurp got his hands on it, errrm, you didn't get it before I hid it did you?.....
  • March 13, 2012 6:11 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    awwww poor sweety! i sorry! he was a dork anyway!

I think its about time you dished the dirt on who it was...lol...go on, you KNOW you want to...lol...

...and me?  I just want to be nosey...lol...