match.com lol

• March 16, 2012 11:41 AM PDT
    i wanna learn about food play who wants to teach me?
  • March 18, 2012 9:33 PM PDT
    hahahahahahaha me neather Darla! and wrong blurple! hahahaha
  • March 18, 2012 9:34 PM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    yea but ya cant lick baby oil! hahahahahaha

or olive oil..somebody needs to teach these boys about proper food play....you in idamae?
    yes mam i sure am! lmao!
  • March 19, 2012 2:34 AM PDT
    So wheres the party at then? 

Hey, and please bear in mind that I am a totally innocent virgin.....

(or at least I used to be a long long time ago),

...so no corrupting me ok?
  • March 19, 2012 4:27 AM PDT
    • 3006 posts
    March 19, 2012 5:02 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    hahahahahahaha me neather Darla! and wrong blurple! hahahaha

Ok what did I do now ???
  • March 21, 2012 7:23 AM PDT
    Maybe it was something you said Blurp...in a previous post...nothing serious but hey...what a conversation stopper with you wondering what you did...lol...
  • March 21, 2012 8:33 AM PDT
    I betcha won't find this kinda conversation on match.com lmao You got me takin notes at work!! damn!! 
    I need a smoke after readin all this slippery stuff!   You guys crack me up
  • March 21, 2012 8:47 AM PDT

Slippery is good.....but hey, I dont want to "Lose My Grip" on the reality of the situation...lol...

So I better "Wipe My Hands" of all this oil talk...Bwaaahahahahaaa!!! ...
    • 395 posts
    March 22, 2012 2:34 AM PDT
    well, we needed to reel this one in before it went too far into the deep end..........when you guys decide who's hosting the party, let me know....i'll bring the jello...hahahahahahaha
    • 823 posts
    March 22, 2012 2:49 AM PDT
    I'm up for jello wrestling with you lola!! I have a large bathtub too, we can fill it up and dive in!!
  • March 22, 2012 4:30 AM PDT
    Hello my dear,
    My name is Miss Gift Bernard,a tall good looking young girl,so lovely and caring with good understanding.fair in complexion,care with good sharing,honesty.I saw your profile at (www.cyclefish.com) which interested me much and i decided to contact you.I really want to have a good friendship with you even if you have married we can be friends ,i have a reason of selecting you as my friend,Please if you wish to know more.Please contact me through this my e-mail address OK (giftbernard200@yahoo.co.uk) ,We need to talk and know our self more and equally share pictures to each other.hope to hear from you.
    Please reply me with my e-mail address here (giftbernard200@yahoo.co.uk)
    Yours New Friend
    Miss Gift Bernard
    Thanks.
  • March 22, 2012 4:44 AM PDT
    Hell Jetman, I tried puttin' nakid' pics of myself on here once. Lucky deleted half the site he was laughin' so hard!!! LOL!!!
  • March 22, 2012 4:45 AM PDT
    I got a hot tub on the back deck......Hmmmmmmm.
    • 658 posts
    March 22, 2012 4:51 AM PDT
    Reminds me of the 70's. Full wave water bed (less the sheets) and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. Hmmmmm......
  • March 23, 2012 3:27 AM PDT
  • March 23, 2012 3:29 AM PDT
    ohhh yummmmm lol
  • March 23, 2012 9:12 AM PDT
    Hmmm, ok, I think we done the rudie suggestive stuff now...

...maybe its time to let this message thread slow down a bit and
    lets get back to proper Motorcycle chat again ok???

.......................YEAH RIGHT!!!!!  ..........lol..........
  • March 23, 2012 9:42 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Hmmm, ok, I think we done the rudie suggestive stuff now...

...maybe its time to let this message thread slow down a bit and
    lhets get back to proper Motorcycle chat again ok???

.......................YEAH RIGHT!!!!!  ..........lol..........

• March 23, 2012 9:44 AM PDT
    Bikermedic wrote...
    Reminds me of the 70's. Full wave water bed (less the sheets) and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. Hmmmmm......
    dam that sounds crazy! hahahahahaha
  • March 23, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
    Aaaw, ya cant read what I wrote...lol...sent a spidey in to find it eh?
  • March 23, 2012 10:43 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Aaaw, ya cant read what I wrote...lol...sent a spidey in to find it eh?
    yes i did! hahahahahah
    • 910 posts
    March 23, 2012 10:53 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Idamae, I do believe I was "approached" by the very same "gentleman". Can't remember his handle ATM, but I do remember his profile claims he rides, and lives in Orlando. The thing that struck me as TOO FUNNY, is this guy says he wants a woman to "take care of him"...buahaahaaahaaaaa!!!
    Dude...I just lost 240lbs of narcissism, with a mommy complex. What in the hell would EVER make you think, I would take care of YOU???
    Lucky, I was gonna ask you about this, cause I rejected buddy's friend request, and he hit me up again...
    Do I need to block this maroon, or what?

Ride Free
    Tweek

hahahahaha! I got the same message, and promptly ignored it. This is not a dating site for me. I have met and bonded with many, many CFers but they are all my family now. We'll be lifelong friends as a result. The messages that come in from strangers that are obviously looking for a hookup never get a reply. They do make me laugh though.
  • March 23, 2012 11:41 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Tweek wrote...
    Idamae, I do believe I was "approached" by the very same "gentleman". Can't remember his handle ATM, but I do remember his profile claims he rides, and lives in Orlando. The thing that struck me as TOO FUNNY, is this guy says he wants a woman to "take care of him"...buahaahaaahaaaaa!!!
    Dude...I just lost 240lbs of narcissism, with a mommy complex. What in the hell would EVER make you think, I would take care of YOU???
    Lucky, I was gonna ask you about this, cause I rejected buddy's friend request, and he hit me up again...
    Do I need to block this maroon, or what?

Ride Free
    Tweek

hahahahaha! I got the same message, and promptly ignored it. This is not a dating site for me. I have met and bonded with many, many CFers but they are all my family now. We'll be lifelong friends as a result. The messages that come in from strangers that are obviously looking for a hookup never get a reply. They do make me laugh though.
    amen sister! i feel the same way!  i want someone to take care of me! bahahahagha but this is not the site he needed! maybe rejects are us is more his site! lmao
    • 2 posts
    March 24, 2012 9:39 AM PDT