match.com lol

• 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:16 AM PDT
    well we can't ..cause after a stern talking to by Lucky he decided this wasn't the place for him...and i don't dish dirt on anyone..live and let live brother....there is just a right way to get a lady's attention, and a wrong way...guess which one he went with?........that's all i know...cause apparently i'm too scary,lol............hey, while were at it...where is the pic of the wetsuit and flippers?...hmmm?
  • March 13, 2012 6:23 AM PDT
    Ah well, its a long long story about that particular picture.....and of course I wouldn't want you to all get bored hearing about the wetsuit..... the trained squid..... the hot tub filled with strawberry jelly (jello for you Americans...lol...) and the limping penguin.....by the way ..... the penguin had a limp BEFORE the party!!!!!

(ps, no penguins were harmed at this, or any other party I had...)
    • 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:26 AM PDT
    oh hell..now i REALLY want to know..and you got pictures?...let me guess....trying to blackmail the penguin?.....i had pictures of me in strawberry jello once.........hahahahahahahaa
    • 3006 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:27 AM PDT
    Too late Jetman !!! Already posted n dam talk abt getting some serious bites,the ladys like the scuba doo look ; )

Lola anyone who wears a sword n boots like you has to be scary rite?? LOL I can provide you with a copy of the scuba shots from that photo spread of Jets .. for a small gratuityof course I'll cut ya in at some point Jet !!! LOL
    Gotta run got the kardashian brood on my tail for some more fishy shots ; ) Ka Ching !!!
  • March 13, 2012 6:29 AM PDT
    Only Once Lola???  ...and only Strawberry???

I am just glad I didn't mention the OTHER pictures in that album.....ooooops!!!!!

OMG.....Blurp.....NOOO!!!!!
    • 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:32 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Too late Jetman !!! Already posted n dam talk abt getting some serious bites,the ladys like the scuba doo look ; )

Lola anyone who wears a sword n boots like you has to be scary rite?? LOL I can provide you with a copy of the scuba shots from that photo spread of Jets .. for a small gratuityof course I'll cut ya in at some point Jet !!! LOL
    Gotta run got the kardashian brood on my tail for some more fishy shots ; ) Ka Ching !!!

for a small gratuity?....really?...after all the cool pictures i put on here for you guys.....talk about feeling underappriciated.........

• 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:34 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Only Once Lola???  ...and only Strawberry???

I am just glad I didn't mention the OTHER pictures in that album.....ooooops!!!!!

OMG.....Blurp.....NOOO!!!!!

only one's i have pictures of....i got smart after that and started charging addmission,lol........and i happen to like strawberry.......
    better lock up the rest of the album quick...oops, too late.........hahahahahahahahaha

• March 13, 2012 6:38 AM PDT
    You didn't find the picture of me naked jumping out of a fruit tree shouting "Yippee" did you?
    • 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:42 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    You didn't find the picture of me naked jumping out of a fruit tree shouting "Yippee" did you?

yep..that one is my favorite......hmmm, so that's what you were saying...looked more like "oh shi..........did some one move the kiddy pool with water?"

• March 13, 2012 6:48 AM PDT

You are mixing up the kiddy pool one with the fruit tree one...

.....and besides.....it wasn't a kiddie pool, it was a "Jello" mould, and I was set into the "Jello" and there was 24 cans of squirty cream used that day.....

• 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:52 AM PDT
    invite me to your next party....please.
  • March 13, 2012 7:03 AM PDT
    Can you get here tomorrow?  THAT will be a SPECIAL party...

(.....lol.....Its Good To Have Fantasies Aint It???) ... 

OOPS! Did I say that out loud?

• 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 7:08 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

hahahahaha...oh hell....get the jello ready..........

• March 13, 2012 7:32 AM PDT
    .....and the cans of squirty whipped cream?
    • 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 7:35 AM PDT
    i love whipped cream.............can i get a cherry on top too?..while were at it let's break out the chocolate syrup and pineapple.......if your gonna "fantasy" it up...don't do a half-assed job...go big or go home,lol
  • March 13, 2012 7:39 AM PDT
    Hahahahahaha, NOW it all starts coming out...lol...we can see where your fantasies are going now eh?  Strawberries, cherry on top, chocolate syrup, pineapple...lol...hmmm?  Seems like party food to me!!!
    • 395 posts
    March 13, 2012 7:45 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Hahahahahaha, NOW it all starts coming out...lol...we can see where your fantasies are going now eh?  Strawberries, cherry on top, chocolate syrup, pineapple...lol...hmmm?  Seems like party food to me!!!

well a girl does get hungy....all that posing with heavy swords works up an appitite........and i will just leave that image with ya and call it a day...all this talk of food...i need to go get a snack,lol

• March 13, 2012 7:49 AM PDT
    I just went and did JUST THAT...lol...Salmon in sauce.....but tomorrow, fresh caught Rainbow Trout, a big one, I am going to cook the whole darn thing and EAT IT!!!!!
  • March 14, 2012 12:47 AM PDT
    Boy Lola, you sure know how to get a mans interest!! Good Mornin!
  • March 14, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

hahahahahahahaha ohhhh shit! jetman you crazy ass! love it!
  • March 14, 2012 7:41 AM PDT
    i love whipped cream.............can i get a cherry on top too?..while were at it let's break out the chocolate syrup and pineapple.......if your gonna "fantasy" it up...don't do a half-assed job...go big or go home,lol
    mmmmmmm yum! can i come too? now im hurt! no body invited me! hahahahhahahahahahaha
  • March 14, 2012 7:44 AM PDT

LolaMagdaleneScott wrote...

invite me to your next party....please.i wanna go tooo! what about me? hahahahahahaha

• March 14, 2012 8:11 AM PDT
    LMAO @ Black and Jetman (I looked and I didn't see any naked pics!!! LIAR!!) I'm single and have done the dating sites but what a circus act!! I like this site and I surely do notice the hot single guys but I agree with you Idamae, I would NOT define this site as a dating site. As far as the idiots just lookin for a hook up, idk...take whatcha want an leave the rest behind or leave em all behind lmao
  • March 14, 2012 8:20 AM PDT

Sure.....If I have a party at any time then of course EVERYONE is invited.....

There is just one problem though.....Ya know what it is?

• March 14, 2012 8:23 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
    LMAO @ Black and Jetman (I looked and I didn't see any naked pics!!! LIAR!!) 

Hahahahahahahahaha, I been wondering if anyone would go look!!!!!  EXCELLENT, so the cunning plan worked then eh?