Thanx All

• 0 posts
    November 21, 2011 7:17 AM PST
    Gday all my CF mates...Just wanna take the time to say thanx to all of you who have offered your condolences and best wishes to me after the passing of my Mum recently..I feel really bloody lucky to have so many good mates to help me through this the hardest time of my life.. THANX BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    November 21, 2011 7:37 AM PST
    Boof, This is the first I heard about you Mum passing, and I am really sorry to hear it.

She must have been one heck of a lady to raise someone like you:)

Hope your doing ok. I have lost many people in my life, but the toughest was the loss of my Mon several years back. I know there is not too much any one can say to make ya feel better, but do want you to know our thoughts are with you and your family!

One of man's greatest attributes is that our memories last forever!
    • 1780 posts
    November 21, 2011 8:04 AM PST
    Boof you are a special Brother, and I know you must have taken after your Mum. I bet she was one hell of a lady.
    Always thinking of ya Bro
    Night Dragon
    • 1516 posts
    November 21, 2011 9:40 AM PST
    We are all here for you whenever you need us!! Soo Sorry about your Mum! Mine is getting up there in age and it worries me.
  • November 21, 2011 10:26 AM PST
    So sorry to hear about your loss!! Your in my Thoughts & Prayers!!
  • November 21, 2011 11:05 AM PST
    Sorry to hear about your Mother's passing our moms are the hardest thing to lose and with age and other health problems we are suddenly without our best friend. Still miss my Mom this day. Stay Strong Boof
    • 3006 posts
    November 21, 2011 1:38 PM PST
    There are no words to console one after such a loss, all I can offer is my heartfelt condolences to you ..
    stay strong & carry her memory always.. I am sure she is very proud of you rite now !
    • 2072 posts
    November 21, 2011 1:55 PM PST
    Boof...... So sorry to hear of your loss. I remember well the passing of my Day and what a sad day it was. Just know, we are ALL here for you.
    • 16870 posts
    November 21, 2011 2:48 PM PST
    My sincere condolences Boof.
  • November 21, 2011 7:44 PM PST
    Boof...condolences brother biker...
    RandyJoe...Ice Bear...
  • November 21, 2011 8:15 PM PST
    So sorry to hear of your loss Boof, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    • 1161 posts
    November 22, 2011 5:51 AM PST
    No words I can muster to say will help your greaving process. But just know we are sending good wishes to you and your family and friends over this loss, and prayers for you all. She is another loss of life that will be missed by all she knew and touched.

May she Rest in Peace.
  • November 22, 2011 7:04 AM PST
    So sorry brother boof
    • 580 posts
    November 22, 2011 9:59 AM PST
    Condolences Boof and big hugs
    • 9 posts
    November 22, 2011 11:44 PM PST
    Hang in there, mate. It's a tough one, but I know yer Mum, wouldn't want ya to be sad. Here's a poem I wrote, and read at both of my parents funerals. The words still comfort.

IN MEMORY OF ME

We had good times together, and bad times there were few...

but I have to leave you now, and I don't want you to be blue.

Remember the things I gave you, to show how much I cared.

Remember all we did, and all the things we shared.

Remember how much I LOVE YOU.

Remember and be glad.

Because I never want you to...

remember and be sad.

Ride Free
    Tweek <3
  • November 28, 2011 12:11 PM PST
    So sorry for your loss Boof! Always remember the good times! Hang onto them during the sad times. She'll always be with you.
    • 567 posts
    November 28, 2011 12:22 PM PST
    I too had not heard about your mother's passing. My condolences and my best wishes for you and your family.
    • 9 posts
    November 29, 2011 1:58 AM PST
    Sorry for your loss, Just remember the good times & hold them dear.
    • 1516 posts
    November 29, 2011 2:05 AM PST
    Tweek that was great.
    • 1364 posts
    November 29, 2011 2:16 AM PST
    Half a world away but right next you Boof.
    • 0 posts
    November 29, 2011 11:06 AM PST
    Shit you mob are bloody good people..Tweek thanx for that darl..Im glad I know you mob..Things have turned shit with "another" will turning up all of a sudden.Seems our "step father" changed all the locks to the farm and chained the gates so we have no access to our family farm.Then to top it all off he told the police I was a psycho with machine guns and got a restraining order against me.Just what we needed.The night of my Mothers funeral he started a fight with my sister and abused her..My position is "What if Mum was here".Yup Im a big enough man to not do anything to disgrace my Mothers memory.There is a saying in my family"When shit goes down the shit goes down hard".For now I am 1000 miles away at home with Marni trying not to do anything detrimental to my sister inheriting at least something from my Mothers estate..Money huh? Make people do terrible things..The heartless weak bastards.BOOF
  • November 29, 2011 11:36 AM PST
    Sorry Boof but it seems like sometimes it does happen to folks we had a smiilar one ourselfs around 20 yrs ago with a family member and havn't spoken to them since. Its sad but just enjoy your friends and family and think good thoughts of your mum. God Bless Ya Bro.