My little speed limit sign

• 1780 posts
    August 2, 2011 1:56 PM PDT
    Well my biker brothers and sisters, I've taken a job with another Security Company, and I don't work in some scumb bag Apt. Complex any more. Nope I work in a children's clinic. Yea I know what your thinking.....however no one throws beer bottles at me any more, or I don't have to raise my voice at anyone any more, plus I have Thursday, Saturaday and Sunday off every week. Now there has been cars stolen and broken into prior to my arrival, and the speeders in the parking lot was out of control. As a matter of fact a small chile was hit by a car a while back. Soooooo I built a speed limit sign for all to see. I wanted a sign that would draw peoples attention so they can comply, and I believe I have hit a home run with this sign.

PS: The Apt Complex I was at prior to this job a few days ago there was a major shoot out with two gang bangers Killed, and guess what .......I would have been there that night had I stayed with my prior company.
    The Lord works in strange ways

Dragon

• 5420 posts
    August 2, 2011 2:13 PM PDT
    Great job on that sign there Dragon...

Congrats on the new job. You don't need all that other BS at this stage of your life!
  • August 2, 2011 2:26 PM PDT
    i think the sign is a homerun dragon!
    • 1364 posts
    August 2, 2011 2:34 PM PDT
    Very nice, And I really dig your hat...
    • 1516 posts
    August 2, 2011 2:41 PM PDT
    Very nice Dragon!! anything we do for our kids is home run!!
    • 0 posts
    August 2, 2011 2:47 PM PDT
    Bloody good job on the sign old mate..I aint real bloody sure about your pursuit vehicle mate looks kinda country clubish..Oh well look after those little dirt magnets and tricycle motors mate after all they are our bloody future...Yeah I bloody dig the hat to mates..CHEERS BOOF
    • 2072 posts
    August 2, 2011 3:21 PM PDT
    AND....... With that automatic on your hip you should have NO problem enforcing that speed limit !!!!!
  • August 2, 2011 10:52 PM PDT
    Dragon, you look sharp as a razon in that uniform! Great sign too! Hope it helps, but then you're 'open carrying'!!!
    • 19067 posts
    August 3, 2011 12:45 AM PDT
    All I can say is ATTA BOY Kenny.
    • 3006 posts
    August 3, 2011 3:59 AM PDT
    Great sign!! hope the new job works out for you,the hat looks sharp,reminds me of a cavalry hat !!
    • 846 posts
    August 3, 2011 7:36 AM PDT
    Best wishes on the new job sounds like the timing was right for you. Hope the sign get the correct results.
    • 9 posts
    August 3, 2011 8:31 AM PDT
    The new job sounds a helluva lot less stressful, I'll grant ya that! Bummer about the downgrade in vehicle tho, huh? Oh well, like someone else said, as long as you can "carry", don't much matter what your ride is....
    Ride Free (but armed)
    Tweek
  • August 3, 2011 5:20 PM PDT
    Dragon that smokey is you brother. That sign rocks and congrats on the new gig. Glad u werent there for the scum bag shoot out stay safe
    • 1780 posts
    August 3, 2011 11:56 PM PDT
    Thanks everyone....actually the sign and Command Presence has slowed down the speeders quite a bit, and has kept the close calls to a minumin. I guess I look abit scary to the kids, so once an hour I will go into the lobby, and shake hands with the little kids, and just talk to them. This also gives me a chance, without the parents knowing it, to check the kids over for signs of child abuse as well. This gig still has moments that can explode into a serious sitution, like a couple of weeks ago, a Doctor got fired and went ballistic. So I had to step in and cool down the sitution, but so far I haven't had to drawn my weapon, which is a plus.
    Hey everyone be safe out there
    Dragon