Just can't stay away...ya'll are my DOC

• 9 posts
    May 27, 2011 3:03 PM PDT

Ok, I've already been called on the carpet for making a "sneeky" visit.  Truth is, I've checked in, if only for a second, every daggone day!  I may not have a bike right this minute, but I will always be a biker!!! (I just needed a few gentle reminders).  This is just another of those pesky lil' set-backs, in a long line of them.  I'm doin' my level best, not to let disappointment and depravation, control how I look at life.  I'm usually a very upbeat person, I think I just forgot how, is all.  But God has always had my back, and I ain't about to start doubting HIM.  

Lucky, Congrats!  15,000, that's huge.  And considering not-so-very long ago, there were only 14,000.  That's growth we can all sink our choppers into.  LMAO...

Thanks to all who left encouraging comments on my blog.  YOU GUYS ROCK!  And thanks to all who read it, but didn't know what to say...   Hey, I get it, OK?  

And finally, to each and every cyclefish member:  RIDE FREE  and  HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! 
    If you happen to pass a cemetary while you're out riding this weekend, take a putt through it, and acknowledge those on whose service, your freedom depends...
    Tweek

• 1516 posts
    May 27, 2011 4:03 PM PDT
    I knew it, who can stay away from us Cyclefishers!! Nice to see you back!! and no sneak tweek lol....
    • 3006 posts
    May 27, 2011 6:12 PM PDT
    Good to see ya postagain ..!! Ya sneaky Tweek ! I'll be lucky to ride by anything this weekend got the bike tore down ...again !!! carb issue's n my ocd !!!
    stay happy !
    • 19067 posts
    May 27, 2011 11:15 PM PDT
    Everyone certainly needs a good 'Tweek' now and then. You be ours. With your attitude setbacks are only temporary.
    • 16870 posts
    May 28, 2011 3:18 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

I may not have a bike right this minute, but I will always be a biker!!!

Damn right and NOBODY can take that away from you.

• May 28, 2011 8:28 PM PDT
    Owning a motorcycle don't make you an interesting person who has a way with words!! I'm glad your back and writing again for our enjoyment.
  • May 30, 2011 2:45 PM PDT
    Hang in there! Ya know, you always seem to Tweek. Good to see ya back.
    • 580 posts
    June 1, 2011 10:59 AM PDT
    Bike or no bike we simply wouldn't wanna be without our Tweek. Big hugs chuckle (o:
  • June 2, 2011 1:37 PM PDT
    Glad yer back!
  • June 3, 2011 7:04 AM PDT
    Glad your back tweek
  • June 3, 2011 8:49 AM PDT
    My bro, due to the economy had to sell his scoot last week. This doesn't make Pitstop any less of a biker, it makes him bikeless. So tweek you are still a biker, just temporarily bikeless.
    • 9 posts
    June 4, 2011 3:11 AM PDT

The eternal optimist. yup! I'm still dreaming about the Dark Custom. You know how you can visualize something, and sometimes you can make it happen? Well, that's what I'm doing. And even if it isn't "that" bike, I would be more than happy with whatever God provides. Rock on! Ride Free

Tweek

We are currently working on reconciliation,cross whatever you got~or say a prayer ..and thanks for the cont'd support all!