END OF THE BLOODY WORLD....

• 0 posts
    May 19, 2011 10:16 AM PDT
    GDAY YOU MOB.APPARENTLY TOMOROW MAY 21ST IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS FAR AS SOME CRAZY OLD GOD BOTHERING NUTBAG IS SAYING.wE HAVE ONE OF THE BLOODY BILLBOARDS OWN THE ROAD FROM HERE.WELL AS YOU ALL KNOW SATURDAY THE 21ST GETS HERE A FARI BIT BEFORE IT GETS TO YOU MOB.MY PLAN IS IF EVERYBLOODYTHING GOES ARSE UP DOWN HERE WITH THE BIG EARTHQUAKE AND ZOMBIE BULLSHIT I'LL GIVE Y'ALL A BIT OF A HEADS UP SO Y'ALL CAN BUY A SHITLOAD OF BEER AND AMMO....CHEERS BOOF
  • May 19, 2011 10:19 AM PDT
    Give us A call Boof if it looks like the end and we will hoist one up for you. Webby
    • 0 posts
    May 19, 2011 10:21 AM PDT
    Ok Jebus has confirmed it.......CHEERS BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    May 19, 2011 10:25 AM PDT
    Well Boof since your a day ahead of us we're gonna count on you to let us know if the world ends or not. Please check in every 5 minutes throughout the day.

It is very important that you do not forget to check in because there are a number of things I am going to do that I would only do one the day the world ends. If I wake up on May 22 and the world is still here - I'm ganna be in a sh!t load of trouble!!!

• May 19, 2011 1:22 PM PDT
    YAWN..........What the hell, again???????
    • 16870 posts
    May 19, 2011 4:26 PM PDT
    Being a Biblical scholar of sorts I have read the Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation on more than one occasion.
    I never saw where this Saturday was the day that started Armageddon.
    • 1516 posts
    May 19, 2011 4:32 PM PDT
    Omg! Thank goodness we have you to keep an eye out Boof,
    • 1364 posts
    May 19, 2011 11:08 PM PDT
    Thanks in advance for letting us know Boof, For one I won't be very happy. Going to miss 2 KISS shows, The redwood run and the KISS Kruise just to mention a few..........
  • May 20, 2011 1:17 AM PDT
    In response to the occasional talk of the events that are "supposed" to take place this Saturday, I post the word of the Lord found in Matthew 24:36 - "But as for that day and hour no one knows it – not even the angels in heaven – except the Father alone."
    • 846 posts
    May 20, 2011 1:27 AM PDT
    Boof we're counting on you to let us know if the end comes. I have a busy day of yard work and bike modification and a hockey game to watch followed by and evening of cigars and Jack. If the end is coming and zombies are leading the way I just want to make sure I have cow brains on hand for my new guests. I hate to not have something to offer my guests. I'm thinking cigars and Jack is not their thing. Plus if the end is coming I have a sh** load of alcohol to consum as I don't want to waste any or leave any behind.
    • 19067 posts
    May 20, 2011 2:14 AM PDT
    Yeah, what they all said, and glad Boof is walking point on this one.
    • 567 posts
    May 20, 2011 2:29 AM PDT
    Dang. I need to head down to the gun shop for some new ammo. What kind of ammo to you use for Zombies? Hollow points? Regular dum dums?
    I sure hope this doesn't mess up my vacation plans for September. I was gonna be scratching an item off my Bucket List.
    • 846 posts
    May 20, 2011 2:35 AM PDT
    Remember with zombie they need a double tap. So when planing for ammo multipule by two.
    • 3006 posts
    May 20, 2011 3:44 AM PDT
    LOL great posts all !!! One thing I never ever doubt,is the sun is gonna rise wether I am here or not,and the moon is gonna turn the tides..the only thing we have to fear is fear itself !!!
    • 2 posts
    May 20, 2011 4:32 AM PDT
    The CDC's got your Zombie Apocalypse  checklist all ready to go.

www.boston.com/news/source/2011/05/the_cdc_want_yo.html type="_moz" />
    • 0 posts
    May 20, 2011 9:17 AM PDT
    ok you mob as you were. Move along nothing to see here. Its 7;15 am saturday the 21st here and no earthquakes no sign of jebus turning up and sure as shit no zombies..
    • 5420 posts
    May 20, 2011 9:46 AM PDT
    Damn it Boof, I haven't heard from you all day and figured it was over. Now how in the world am I going to return this Lamborghini !!!!
  • May 20, 2011 10:40 AM PDT
    Boy glad that's over
    • 0 posts
    May 20, 2011 11:35 AM PDT
    Only a bloody Lambo Lucky? Shiat I went out an "borrowed" a semi and loaded it with cool stuff...Oh and those strippers are getting impatient out in the shed
  • May 20, 2011 1:22 PM PDT
    Thanks BOOF! For the record we keep a good supply of beer and ammo just in case! I have been planning a good zombie shoot for 30 years...bring on the undead brother!
    • 0 posts
    May 20, 2011 1:29 PM PDT
    ZOMBIES! Oh wait its just the jehovahs witness's same shit different zombies.
    • 910 posts
    May 20, 2011 1:46 PM PDT
    thanks for the laugh guys!
    • 1780 posts
    May 20, 2011 4:32 PM PDT
    I'm going down in the morning and buy me a brand new Harley Street Glide..........and not make one damn payment!
  • May 21, 2011 4:24 AM PDT
    GOSH DarN IT ! Boof....you always get to have all the fun...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  
    • 1516 posts
    May 21, 2011 11:10 AM PDT
    Everyone still with us??!! Boof, Boof are you there...?