First bike rally

• May 16, 2011 3:20 PM PDT
    I just got back from Myrtle Beach my first bike rally rode about 230 miles to  get there spent the night and came back today what a blast. The suck bang blow and beaver bar were insane. I dont have anything to compare it to but im looking forward to Daytona next year already. A lot of people were telling me the local law enforcement were coming down hard on bikers at Myrtle but i didnt see it. I cant belive i waited till im 42 to go to one of these. 
  • May 16, 2011 3:32 PM PDT
    Never to late to start! I was late to the party too but am making up for lost time lol!
    • 9 posts
    May 16, 2011 8:08 PM PDT
    Hey, you are never to late...let's dance!
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 16, 2011 10:29 PM PDT
    Welcome to the fun..................
    • 5420 posts
    May 17, 2011 1:25 AM PDT
    Very cool... It is never too late to try anything. I am 10 years older than you and still doing things for the first time.

I have heard from a few people that MB didn't have the anticipated police interference. Guess they realized that money coming into the town during these times is a good thing...
    • 1516 posts
    May 17, 2011 2:04 AM PDT
    Rallys are the best, I think I waited way to late in life too, but heck, when I go to rallys I act pretty young, maybe not even out of my teens most of the time!
    • 3006 posts
    May 17, 2011 6:14 AM PDT
    I recall going on my first real rally ride back in 2000,a friend I had met thru a local riders board asked me if I wanted to hit Hollister with him & a group of other riders. I had a blast n after that went for the next 3 consecutive years.I started late also & I am sure a lot of us on the boards did too.Sturgis is on my bucket list along with a few rallys back east I have heard are good also..
    stay safe n enjoy the ride !
    • 638 posts
    May 17, 2011 8:45 AM PDT
    I took a twenty year break from motorcycling and have been back into it for 2 years now. I have made it to a few rallies in New Orleans and one in Galveston. I LOVE rallies. I'm with you guys, I can't believe I waited this long to attend one. Truth is, I would have probably made an a$$ of myself or gotten arrested back then. Maybe it's a good thing.