* * NEW FEATURE - CYCLEFISH GARAGE * *

• 5420 posts
    June 21, 2010 6:12 AM PDT
    AzRider,

That's a good point.  I should be able to include a "Print Service History" button to print the service history only.  I will try to work on it this week.

Glad you like the program...more people need to check it out!!!
    • 5420 posts
    January 24, 2012 3:40 AM PST
    I have been getting lots of questions asking what the Maintenance section of the User Garage is for....

The CycleFish Garage allows you to not only share photos and information about yor bike in your profile, but it also allows you to add and retrieve servcice and maintenance records for your bike(s) anywhere you have access to the internet, even from a web enabled phone.

Click to view a Demo of the CycleFish Garage Features!!!

• 611 posts
    January 25, 2012 9:40 AM PST
    NICE! Ya done a excellent job on 'The Garage'. Will for sure use it... Thanx for having a great website.

Edge Walker
  • February 18, 2012 2:41 AM PST
    My hubby uses it all the time to keep track of what we do to our bikes. It's a pretty cool program
    • 7 posts
    February 18, 2012 3:09 AM PST
    Lucky wrote... it's finally finished!!! The new CycleFish Garage Feature.

Well done Lucky!!

I currently use a personal Wiki site for this but I'll have to consider changing. Have you considered a feature that allows us to download (XML, CSV, etc.) the maintenance history.

FYI, I do this sort of work for a living and I must say your work is top-notch! Hat's off to you :-)

<-- Hey! Look everyone!! My text isn't in the box :-)) -->