WHO'......

• 16870 posts
    January 15, 2013 4:42 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    I always found it amazing when a guitar player, banjo player, etc. doesn't tap his foot and can still stay in time.

Peace

I've always been amazed how drummers could have their feet and hands going in so many directions at once.

• 1 posts
    January 15, 2013 7:57 AM PST
    Played a little bit of the drums back in the day. Maybe now that I am out here with no neighbors I should get me another set :-)
  • January 15, 2013 10:41 AM PST
    GoFur wrote...
    I have absolutely no musical ability at all. I even have a hard time stomping my foot to the correct time.

I'm the worst! Ican't even clap along with the beat lol

• January 15, 2013 4:19 PM PST
    Hey Jimmy, I'd love to hear you play one of those Guilds sometime.
  • g
    January 15, 2013 7:55 PM PST
    i play drums though .i did have a kit a few trs ago ,had to sell ..never had room in my flat
  • g
    January 15, 2013 8:02 PM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Some nice looking instrutments here! Wish we could hear them.
    Music is something I wish I had been encouraged to do when young but alas never was. Seriously considering getting a Bodhran or Uilleann pipes as my newest hobby. But for now my art is visual and here are my two main instruments. The big one is film and the nikon is digital.

BTW I have VERY SERIOUSLY encouraged all of my Grandchildren in all art forms. 

Apologies if I diverged too much...

hayley got a new camera from her mum at xmas ,i gave her the guitar ,she is very good at both art and music ,teatcher at school says she is one of the best shes had since the new school opened about 4 yrs ago ,they say if ur good at one usaly good at both ,art n music .
    i have always love my music ,had a drum kit when i was younger ,never took it far ,but hayley has her own band ,she also get her artistic side from me ,most of you guys will know i paint cars and motorbikes .also love drawing in my free time .
  • January 15, 2013 11:57 PM PST
    Guitars (electric, bass, resonator, accoustic) Lap Steel, Mandolin, Banjo, some piano, harmonica, learning the fiddle.....great therapy....
  • g
    January 16, 2013 1:39 AM PST
    show off.