MOMMA MINI IN DAYTONA TODAY!!! (Delayed pic post...lol 4/17/12)

• 9 posts
    March 15, 2012 3:59 AM PDT

Ok Kids...here it is.  I'll be in Daytona THIS AFTERNOON.  I'm leaving J'ville, around 2PM and should arrive on MAIN St. around 4 or 5.  IF, you'd like to meet up with me, look for me at Froggy's or Bank & Blues.  Don't know if I can hang all nite, we'll see... Meetin' up with friends at one or both of those places.  I'm looking for some Cyclefish folks, as well as childhood and beyond friends.  I'm stoked...now, if I only was ridin'...

Ride Free  
    Tweek

• March 15, 2012 4:03 AM PDT
    Have A Good Trip and A Good Day/Evening/Night Etc...
    • 5420 posts
    March 15, 2012 4:29 AM PDT
    Wish we could meet ya there... but don't think I would make it by tonight!!!
    • 3006 posts
    March 15, 2012 5:35 AM PDT
    Have a great time Tweek !!!
    • 1161 posts
    March 15, 2012 11:42 AM PDT
    Have fun, wish I could go.
    • 9 posts
    March 16, 2012 3:34 PM PDT
    THAT was AWESOME!!! I'll have pics for ya'll as soon as I get back from Saluda, NC. Leaving at 6AM EST and I'm still packing. I have to install the driver to upload the pics from my phone. Unless I figure something else out. I don't have time to worry about tonite, tho.
    I mean to tell ya, there were some SUHWEET rides this year. Some of 'em, I don't know how those guys ride.
    I "plugged" Cyclefish to just about everybody I talked to, Lucky. So don't be surprised if we get a few new folks.
    It wasn't a lot of time, but I crammed a lot in, met some old friends, made some new friends, took a lot of pics, got the FREE t-shirt, and sent Lola a few pics...(or I wasn't there...lol) Oh...I WAS there! I must've traversed Main Street, about a dozen times, checkin' it all out. I'm still worn out. I know one thing, I'm gettin' too old for this sh**!
    But I won't admit that out loud, so SHUSH, don't tell nobody, K???

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 16, 2012 3:39 PM PDT
    Have a great trip and time. Next year a group of us from South Arkansas hope to make Daytona, speed week, and the races.
    • 9 posts
    March 16, 2012 3:49 PM PDT
    LCStrat wrote...
    Have a great trip and time. Next year a group of us from South Arkansas hope to make Daytona, speed week, and the races.

That's awesome, LC.  And I ferfently hope, that by next year...I WILL BE BACK IN THE SADDLE!!!  (come hell or highwater...)
    I parked Mama Mini, a block back of BootHill, for 10 bucks, and slept in the van.  Wasn't all that cozy, but it did the trick.  I checked a few
    of the "lower cost" inns about 5 miles from Main St., and some of 'em were getting $125 a nite!  Rediculous, but not surprising.  BOOK EARLY!
    I saw a lot more folks, trailoring in this year, too.  So if you plan on doing that, make sure whatever place you book, has room for the
    trailer.  They won't let you park 'em in many of the "inns", as they don't have the allowable parking. 

I look forward to meeting a lot more cyclefish folks, next year.  SO PLAN ON IT...K???

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 5420 posts
    March 17, 2012 11:55 AM PDT
    Thanks Tweek... I appreciate the promo!!! If I was thinking I would have sent you a bunch of cards and stickers :-(

• 658 posts
    March 18, 2012 10:08 AM PDT
    Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see your pics. Maybe next year for me. Be careful on your trip up this way and have fun!
    Medic
    • 9 posts
    March 20, 2012 1:44 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Thanks Tweek... I appreciate the promo!!! If I was thinking I would have sent you a bunch of cards and stickers :-(

Lucky...dude!  Send me the goods anyhoo!  I can promote the heck outta the site.  There's more than one shin-dig in Daytona ya know???  There's all the rest, AND Biketoberfest.  I can't even count all the promotionals, goin' on, ALL OVER FLORIDA!  I have FAITH, that I'll be doin' a lot more of the rides...SOON.  If'n I gotta pay the freight, lemme know.  We could prolly work somethin' out. Can you say...East Coast Cyclefish Connection?  LMAO! 
    I just got in from NC, today, (and stupidly left my phone charger) but ASAP, I will upload the pics from Daytona. 
    I had a lot of fun, and met some really great folks.  Hopefully, they'll poke their heads in....

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 3006 posts
    March 20, 2012 5:43 PM PDT
    Sounds like you had a decent timethanks for sharing , I would love to hit Daytona just once ! LOL bucket list ride for me !!!
    • 395 posts
    April 17, 2012 12:56 PM PDT

• 9 posts
    April 17, 2012 1:41 PM PDT

Thanks for postin' this pic for me Lola girl!  Since that worked so well, I might have to hire you as my personal picture poster...lol!!!  I've got one more thing to try tomorrow, which doesn't involve purchasing a micro SD card, and the other techie crap I'd have to buy, just to upload my phone pics.  If this works, then I can do it meself...wish me luck, or pray, or cross your fingers, or ...well, you know the drill.  Do what YOU do!  Thanks...Pic's (hopefully) to follow. 

And THAT pic, by the way, is when I rolled into Daytona, on Thursday, March 15, 2012.  And I got a T-Shirt.  LOL!

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 3006 posts
    April 17, 2012 2:07 PM PDT
    Great picture !! Thanks for sharing
    • 395 posts
    April 18, 2012 5:26 AM PDT
    pictures or it didn't happen..lol...your welcome my friend...it's a great picture of you by the way..looked like you were having fun!
    • 567 posts
    April 18, 2012 11:19 AM PDT
    Looks like Tweek had herself a little fun.
  • April 19, 2012 12:23 AM PDT
    looks like lota of fun. glad you made it safely.
    • 9 posts
    April 20, 2012 11:24 PM PDT
    Okay...we gonna see if I got this.  Here are some pic's from Daytona that I have been TRYING to upload for a month.   It really did happen...

CRAP!!!  I can't make it work...S**T!
    • 9 posts
    April 20, 2012 11:28 PM PDT
    I give up! LOLA...?
  • April 23, 2012 3:45 AM PDT
    OK, I offically hate you. Just kidding, Tweek. I've always wanted to go to Daytona Bike week. (Heavy sigh) Maybe one day. Glad you're back safe.
  • April 23, 2012 5:25 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Okay...we gonna see if I got this.  Here are some pic's from Daytona that I have been TRYING to upload for a month.   It really did happen...

Was That One Taken While You Was Stroking A Black Cat at Midnight in a Coal Cellar?
    • 9 posts
    April 23, 2012 6:00 AM PDT
    Yes! How DID you know??? LMAO. Seems like I'm in the cellar alot lately...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 23, 2012 6:33 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Hey Tweek, you sure you were in Daytona??? Cos that pic sure does look a lot like the famous NY blackout of 07

• 9 posts
    April 23, 2012 8:56 AM PDT
    Hahahaahaaaa...yeah...rub it in. I told ya'll I was a techie-tard. The proofs in the...well it's somewhere. LMCFAO

Ride Free
    Tweek