Im liking this guy a lot..

• February 13, 2012 6:08 AM PST
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Yep! too many darn kids have it too easy these days n the parents are ascared to do anything to m so ya...I salute this dad...

............they want to be 'friends' with their kids!! REALLY?? guilt ridden parents tend to overindulge their kids to passify them, crippling them to be helpless and non-thinking, ungrateful and unappreciative .............our kids were asking which college to attend, not IF .......... they knew they had to start being adults if they wanted to be treated like one, they worked through high school and college and still did their chores; yes, have fun too but live in the REAL WORLD, get a job ........ This dad's approach obviously doesn't work for everyone, but gotta hand it to him, that's pretty creative, practical, real and blunt!!!  HOPE IT WORKS!!  

• February 13, 2012 7:13 AM PST
    I think he dealt with it in a very good way, he was very controlled in the way he did it, he did what she did though, hmm, maybe not the best way but hey, she aint my kid...lol..Hey Mr Jordan...Good One...from London, ENGLAND...

ps. would have loved to have seen it opened up and seen what hollow points did to it...lol...
  • February 13, 2012 11:26 PM PST
    LOL. I threw my Ex's off the back deck once and it felt so good I went back for the printer and flung it too.
  • February 13, 2012 11:30 PM PST
    This reminds me of a story I saw a while back, the add tells it all, lol.

"OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."