I'm really not a "know-it-all"...it's just i

• 9 posts
    January 12, 2012 5:43 PM PST
    So...I'm cruisin' thru the forums, commenting, here and there.  And I look back, and the "Tweeks" picture is next to a lot of topics....and I'm thinkin' to myself..."self".."that sure is a lot of comments".  People are gonna take you for one of them "know-it-alls".  And I thinks, maybe I been puttin' a little more than my "2 cents in".  So, I wanna apologize, if it seems like I'm trying to monopolize any conversations.  Cause that really ain't the case.  Right at the moment (2:30AM) It's cause I woke up to (well...you know), and just couldn't get back to sleep.  So, after chasing the cat around the house a few times...(yea, we have THAT kind of relationship...lol)  I got on the computer.  And low and behold, Ya'll are talking 'bout some stuff, I actually know about, here and there.  So in a round-about kinda way, I'm just sayin', thanks Ya'll.  Cause I don't know who else would listen to me, especially when I'm pullin' an "all-nighter"....

Ride Free

Tweek

• 1161 posts
    January 12, 2012 5:53 PM PST
    Lol I'm a bit in the same with ya there Tweek, been up since midnight my self and it is almost 3am here now.
    • 0 posts
    January 12, 2012 7:44 PM PST
    Well Tweek old love Im awake when y'all sleepin..So when I comment on shit most times its the next day before I get a response ..Dont worry about it aye...CHEERS BOOF
    • 19067 posts
    January 12, 2012 8:47 PM PST
    If anyone thinks that of you, or anyone else who posts here, screwem! It is people like you that keep this and others places like it interesting. So I say keep on postin' cause you're good at it.
    • 9 posts
    January 12, 2012 10:47 PM PST
    Thanks Mike, and the rest of you "blokes". I managed to get a coupla hours of snoozetime, before I go do a cleaning job this morning...hey, would ya'll squeeze off a prayer for me, that I get more cleaning jobs? Things are super tight, and now I gotta come up with my kid's college tuition money every month, or they're gonna give him the boot. (Had a bill go into collections, and it screwed up my credit.) It's a pretty sum, and I need all the prayer I can get, feel me? Thanks so much. Ya'll have an AWESOME Friday, and God Bless.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 395 posts
    January 12, 2012 11:46 PM PST
    you post and comment about as much as the rest of us...just like every family..you have the ones that love to talk and the ones who love to listen.......i put more than my 2 cents in as well....just because i like giving my spare change away to friends,lol
    • 16870 posts
    January 13, 2012 4:29 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    If anyone thinks that of you, or anyone else who posts here, screwem! It is people like you that keep this and others places like it interesting. So I say keep on postin' cause you're good at it.

DITTO!

• 5420 posts
    January 13, 2012 4:35 AM PST
    Hey I do that all the time myself. Sometimes when I'm working late and need a break I browse through the forums and reply to subjects - even the game topics. You see that on a lot of users come here go through the posts and reply and the next thing you know when you browse the latest posts you see their picture all the way down. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I didn't create a social network for people to not talk!!!
  • January 13, 2012 4:49 AM PST
    I wish I was a "know-it-all".......haha!! Cool with me if you wanna get stuff off your chest no matter the time of day or night ~ it helps to do with that with your 'real friends' with unconditional support and always a shoulder to share your burdens, it certainly lightens the load, don't you think? From one mom to another: can totally relate to the job situation; had to work 6 days/week, with two kids, and get myself through school ~ all worth it, kids are super and giving back) It's all how you react to the situation, and how one releases their stress ......... 'healthy' stress is a motivator! Keep talking ...........
    • 3006 posts
    January 14, 2012 5:28 AM PST
    Hey Tweek
    Prayers sentstay kool as always !!!
    • 2 posts
    January 16, 2012 7:44 AM PST
    Relax lassie, we all love you
  • January 16, 2012 8:24 AM PST
    Tweek, posting a good thing!
  • January 20, 2012 7:57 AM PST
    Tweek my two cents i enjoy and appreciate your imput and post
    • 1855 posts
    January 20, 2012 8:40 AM PST
    Tweek, don't know ya. Never talked with you. That being said, I'm damn sure you're someone I'd like to meet one of these days. I know Gypsy would like ya. Stay positive

Peace
    • 601 posts
    January 20, 2012 9:18 AM PST
    Tweek....I'm betwixt and between... 6 hours ahead of ye Yanks and 10 hours behind that bloody Aussie...some severe schizophrenia... I enjoy your posts, some make me laugh, cry or even want to strangle ya !! but thats what makes us all different, if we were all the same, the world would be boring...and NO, you do not know everything.........my wife is the only person in the world who knows everything !!!