Pulling Soap Box Out...AGAIN...

• 5420 posts
    December 16, 2011 1:45 AM PST
    I think what sjsak1 meant was he didn't see a problem with using a cell phone responsibly, 'cause it's not that hard to do.
    • 3006 posts
    December 16, 2011 2:07 AM PST
    Have to agree with others here responsible use is fine,yet we all know thats open to each persons idea of responsible..lol..n thats crazy!!

Sounds like a viable option is letting the officer on the scene make the call,yet I have issue's with any such sort of use of any device/activity which distracts the drivers attention.

After almost being taken out by a local law enforcement person,who was on some sort of cell call which distracted him, I am all for more limitations on any device/activity that interferes with drivers attention.In some countrys there is a whole different mental attitude about driving,and the punishments a lot stiffer for stupid driving behaviour.

We need to make all drivers understand that driving is serious business,and cars are meant for transportation,not eating breakfast,shaving,makeup,cell usage,or beatin on the kids.!
    • 1855 posts
    December 16, 2011 2:14 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    I think what sjsak1 meant was he didn't see a problem with using a cell phone responsibly, 'cause it's not that hard to do.

O.K. I can accept that.  I have a hard time reading between the lines.  So, my apologies to sjsak1 if I jumped too soon and unnecessarily.

Peace