The Easy Rider eat n ride

• 1780 posts
    October 29, 2011 3:55 AM PDT
    I came up with an idea last year that never came together, but maybe if I share the idea with my family someone can make it happen. ....
    Get a bunch of your riding friends together, and meet at one of your favorite watering holes for a couple of beers, and make a map of where three couples live. Set out on the ride to the first house for chips and dip and of course beer, after a while the gang heads out to the second house for the main meal, and of course beer. Now everyone takes a nice ride out in the country to let there food to settle, before heading to the 3rd house for home made ice cream, and beer......well some may like ice cream and beer. (Boof) Now the deal is at every house you go to the movie Easy Rider  playing on there big screen to keep everyone pumped up for the ride out. Good thing is you get to ride eat and drink all day with good friends, but the drinking is in moderation, and supplemented with food, so most stay sober for the rides.
    Let me know if anyone gives this a try....

Dragon

• 2 posts
    October 29, 2011 9:53 AM PDT
    Used to do a variation on that. - Ride to somebodies house who has no idea you are dropping by, use the bathroom, drink a beer & ride off. - Repeat until only your riding friends will still speak to you
    • 9 posts
    October 29, 2011 12:36 PM PDT
    Buahahahahahaha, dang. Savage. That skitt was funny. And TWU!!! My only problem with that particular logic, IS, that I'm so much physically smaller than the men I ride with, and anything over "a couple" of beers, starts to border, on the "buzzed riding" thing the cops always like to threaten you with. And while, "back in the day" that never intimidated me, (and was consequently why I was on a first name basis with the cops up yonder,) I now have to use MUCH better judgement. And hope I'm riding with other's who will confront me, if my judgement, "wonders" off. Feel me? I prefer to ride sober, for the most part now. That way, I actually can appreciate and remember the ride. But there are those times, when a little "warmth", can go a long way. Especially, on a chilly evening ride.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 395 posts
    November 1, 2011 3:52 AM PDT
    great idea......all my friends are scattered pretty good so that would be lots of riding....and bathroom breaks...lol...on an off topic dragon..thanks for the message... unfortunately you blocked me about a month back so i can't send a reply.......
    • 395 posts
    November 1, 2011 3:56 AM PDT
    and tweek, i hear ya on the small part...wouldn't take many for me to get a little tipsy.......good part is i'd be riding with some one else...bad part is i might decide to start removing "un-needed" articles of clothing......oh wait...maybe i got that backwards,hahahahahaha......i'll let ya'll argue over it.
    • 638 posts
    November 1, 2011 3:59 AM PDT
    pictures!!!
    • 0 posts
    November 1, 2011 9:25 AM PDT
    Shit Dragon old mate sounds like a bloody rippa plan to me..Y'all know I like a beer but what ya dont know is I am pretty bloody handy on the fang as well..I could do this for days on end and maybe have 12 courses..Dragon me old china plate when I get down Texas way we might have to give this a bloody go and scout out the potential route for it to become a larger event with some other members of the Cyclefish mob...Oh yeah and make sure theres plenty of beer and its icy cold aye..Cheers Boof
  • November 2, 2011 8:53 AM PDT
    Here's another idea for those who maybe like a longer ride. I live in southwest Ohio and a few years ago me and a friend of mine decided we were going to ride across Indian on a Saturday, look at Illinois and come back. We wanted to do this on EVERY road in Indiana, but I think we lost track. Anyway, we have done this about 30 times over the years and some of the rides have turned into over nighters, but man it's a great way to see the state. Prolly wouldn't work in like Georgia, Alabama or Texas...LMAO!
  • November 2, 2011 11:30 AM PDT
    Awwww Crap!   I would love to but I can't find enough riders that would be able to stay sober after the first stop...LOL...
    • 395 posts
    November 3, 2011 10:57 PM PDT
    kingbiscuit wrote...
    pictures!!!

well i'd love to help you out with the visual...but Lucky has that pesky no nudity rule...hahahahaha

• 9 posts
    November 4, 2011 1:59 AM PDT
    Hell, Lola...at least they're still ASKING ya for the pic's! My "show me" days are pretty much a thing of the past.
    I did say "pretty much" ....right?
    • 395 posts
    November 4, 2011 2:17 AM PDT
    oh...tweek..you have NO idea....hahahaha....actually the guys on here are pretty nice...now on that other site........
    • 19067 posts
    November 4, 2011 2:49 AM PDT
    Well Ken, you have a great idea here. Actually the club I rode with back in the 90's did this once a month. Then it died out for various reasons.