. . . . ....and so we ride

• October 12, 2011 11:48 PM PDT

• 1780 posts
    October 13, 2011 12:31 AM PDT
    Timbrwolf Brother that was awsome.......thanks for that post, enjoyed the hell out of it.
    Dragon
    • 16870 posts
    October 13, 2011 3:39 AM PDT
    COOL!
  • October 13, 2011 3:41 AM PDT
    Great Post sent it on to Facebook
    • 1516 posts
    October 13, 2011 4:12 AM PDT
    Thanks, love that song
  • October 13, 2011 5:04 AM PDT
    Good one Timbrwolf....so many of Bob Seger's songs seem to tell my life....or maybe I should say, our lives......
  • October 13, 2011 5:42 AM PDT
    Lots of Harleys there - it's funny Bob rode a GoldWing. I knew Bob when I lived in MI, we pushed eachothers trucks up a hill in an ice storm in Clarkston. He went out and bought 2 Jeeps just after thatGood video too.
    • 846 posts
    October 13, 2011 7:36 AM PDT
    Thanks
    • 601 posts
    October 13, 2011 8:39 AM PDT
    have to say it brother...............that was f***ing cooooooooool ! haven't heard Segar in a while and am going to dig out some of his stuff tomorrow
    • 9 posts
    October 13, 2011 9:14 AM PDT
    And that's why I'm a biker. And daggone proud of it! Thanks Wolfie, that shivered me timbers...

RIDE FREE
    Tweek

• 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 1:43 AM PDT
    Let's keep this going with some more Bob Segar.......this is on of my favorites
    Just imagin if everyone rode Bikes and it was a Biker America how cool would that be

Dragon Living a Dream...........

• 844 posts
    October 14, 2011 5:20 AM PDT
    Cool videos and pictures!
  • October 14, 2011 6:11 AM PDT
     More Bob - you can use a cool free upload to put these videos/songs on you iphone or MP3 with: Free You Tube Downloader at:  http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-75219434.html />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbBw-YMBeQ&feature=player_detailpage type="_moz" />
  • October 14, 2011 10:37 AM PDT
     . . ....I agree Night Dragon on many levels.....first...there are so many great Seger tunes.....and so many of us indentify with not just one...but many of them as they seemingly desrcibe events and emotions that we have all experienced in life.....the one that told my own personal story was ....Roll Me Away......I had just turned  a major page in my life by moving out of state to Michigan and leaving my old life behind me......I was at probably the lowest point of my life and uncertain about what the future held....I met a woman....and she basically was feeling the same.....all I can say is...it was one of the best moves I ever made......I now live 86 miles from Mackinaw City ...that Seger mentions in the song...and have probably been in the bar he was talking about.....my life has soared since I moved here......as Im sure you know...Seger is a Michigan boy....and its rumored that one of his many homes is down below the cliffs of Lake Michigan on the legendary Rt 119 ...Tunnel of Trees....one of the best known rides for bikers in Michigan......we were lucky enough to go see him down around the Detroit area a few years back....it was the first show of his Tour ....and he began it in Michigan ofcourse.....it was the first concert I had been to in over 10 years....he did two solid hours of number one hits....and the audience sang along with everyone of them....word for word....when the show was over...instead of a sea of lighters and matches going up in the audience...it was a sea of cell phones...there screen just a glowing...I turned to Chili and said...see babe....were old ! .. 

...that was on a Saturday night...and the next night...Sunday... we went to this tiny venue in down town Detroit and took in the  BB King Show....they bought out a chair and he sat and talked through a lot of the show....but when he picked up his guitar Lucielle. ....look out...

....by the way....Great piczzz....that is one of the nicest Harleys Ive laid eyes on as of late.. 

.....one of my favorite Seger tunes .. 

. ...oh and Tweek. ....after reading your words...Im just gonna wander of..softly whistling an old tune.. 
  • October 14, 2011 4:27 PM PDT
    Thank you....