The new TV series Dallas is comming back

• 1780 posts
    October 9, 2011 8:40 AM PDT
    Some of you may remember the night time TV series "Dallas" with JR Ewin and all the Oil business back stabing, well they are about to start fiming on a continuation series of the same show, which will start up after 10 years has past. I have been working Security on the set for a couple of weeks now. The Company I work for part time (The Guardian Group) has the contract to oversee the security and Personal Protection of the movie stars. We will start filming next week with the series comming out in the summer of 2012. This company only has two Personal Protection Officers, myself, and my Biker Buddy Tank, so we will be getting plenty of personal time with the stars. Some of the old stars have signed up for the new series.
    Check out this web site for updates......http://www.ultimatedallas.com/dallasnews/category/dallas-new-series/ />
    Night Dragon
    • 0 posts
    October 9, 2011 9:58 AM PDT
    Sounds like a bloody cruisey gig mate..Im getting my security license back next week and hopefully pick up an equally cruisey gig..CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    October 9, 2011 10:49 AM PDT

Yes, I saw something on E.T. about this, and wondered why they weren't bringing back Victoria Principal. At least she wasn't signed at the time they were talking about it. I watched the show back in the day. However, I actually watched Dynasty, more that I did Dallas. And after they did the "dream" thing, well...I just completely walked away.  That was stupid, even for a "soap opera".   LOL!  And Dynasty had more "bitch" fights...   And how on earth are they gonna justify only 10 years going by, tho?

Congrats on landing that gig tho, Dragon.  Sweet job.  You never know just who you might run into.  

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • October 9, 2011 11:04 AM PDT
    Cool Gig Dragon have fun
  • October 9, 2011 12:36 PM PDT
    Wow Thats cool Dragon.............Congratulations!!
  • October 11, 2011 12:40 PM PDT
    Cool Dragon. So is the show the same basic theme?
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 2:11 AM PDT
    SweetSoftTail wrote...
    Cool Dragon. So is the show the same basic theme?

Yes, even JR and some of the old cast is returning for this series. Should be pretty cool!

• October 14, 2011 2:25 AM PDT
    Congrats on the new gig buddy and was a big fan of Dallas back in the day! looking forward to checking it out.
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:22 AM PDT
    A week from today we start shooting on location around Dallas. I'm working Security for the first location from 4:00 AM to 4:pm. The first shoot I believe is on a rapid transit platform.
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:25 AM PDT
    Who knows they may need a Biker in a sene sometime.............

• 5420 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:44 AM PDT
    If you run into Larry Hagman tell him to give CycleFish a shout out at the Love Ride next week. He is the co master of ceremony along with Jay Leno and some others.
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:47 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    If you run into Larry Hagman tell him to give CycleFish a shout out at the Love Ride next week. He is the co master of ceremony along with Jay Leno and some others.

Be a pleasure.....
  • October 14, 2011 4:35 PM PDT
    Very cool dragon, I remember that series well. my ex mom nlaw watched it together every week....