Cyclefish site performance

• 19067 posts
    October 2, 2011 3:56 AM PDT
    After discussing some concerns with Lucky he addressed my concerns when he did the maintenance last week. Has anyone else noticed the improved response times. One more reason this is the Best Biker site on this here web thingy...

ATTA BOY Lucky!

• 1780 posts
    October 2, 2011 4:27 AM PDT
    Luck you da Man..............
    • 9 posts
    October 2, 2011 8:23 AM PDT
    Everything seems better...good job, Lucky. Give your wife a thumbs up, too! You guys ROCK!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 0 posts
    October 2, 2011 9:38 AM PDT
    Bloody good work you mob...CHEERS BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    October 2, 2011 4:04 PM PDT
    Thank Guys and Girls. I know the site performance as starting to get a little sluggish over the past few weeks and I sure it was becoming frustrating at times, so I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks to a lot of help from the support team over at HostGator (where the CycleFish servers are) we have optimized the hardware and the programming to ensure CycleFish will continue to perform at its best while we continue to grow.

• 395 posts
    October 3, 2011 4:12 AM PDT
    site is working better...my only complaint is the chat room still shows users on when they are long gone, so i end up talking to myself thinking i'm talking to some one else...oh wait, i do that anyways....nevermind.......you guys still rock.
    • 5420 posts
    October 3, 2011 6:27 AM PDT
    Thanks Lola, The chat thing is a cache issue. It takes about 2 minutes for the number to update when someone leaves the room.

Just talk amongst yourself until someone shows up
    • 1364 posts
    October 3, 2011 6:30 AM PDT
    Yes indeed, This site is ROCKIN
    • 395 posts
    October 3, 2011 9:19 AM PDT
    your funny lucky!!!...actually i tell jokes...really,really bad jokes.........
  • October 3, 2011 9:24 AM PDT
    Lola, I liked you cig - tampon story Do you have a picture of the day thing with your avatar?