Super Ride Day in Texas

• 1780 posts
    September 23, 2011 8:36 AM PDT
    This is that day you wait for all Summer, when you finally get to break out the Leather, because there is a bit of a nip in the air. Today was one of those days in Arlington Texas, OMG it's like 55 degrees no wind, Sunny skys. I took a ride and the air was so clean, the birds were singing, people all was right with the world. Now you have to be careful on these kinds of days, or Frisky kind of days as I call them, because you can add some agression to your ride, just because it feels so darn great out. I even felt the Dragon wanting run faster. Man it was so great out........If I was a Chick with Big Boobs I would have been jaming down the slab with my two girls hanging out for all  to see.

It was just one of thoses kinds of days

The cool Frisky Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    September 23, 2011 5:02 PM PDT
    Sounds like a great day. There is absolutely nothing better then that refreshing chill in the air but yet a warn sun beating down. Too bad you won't have your bike when you head this way in December, that is exactly the weather we have here then.

Oh well still really looking forward to gettin together with you and AngelEyes.
    • 1780 posts
    September 24, 2011 12:11 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Sounds like a great day. There is absolutely nothing better then that refreshing chill in the air but yet a warn sun beating down. Too bad you won't have your bike when you head this way in December, that is exactly the weather we have here then.

Oh well still really looking forward to gettin together with you and AngelEyes.

They rent Bikes out there don't they?

• 5420 posts
    September 24, 2011 2:47 AM PDT
    They certainly do!
    • 1780 posts
    September 24, 2011 3:34 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    They certainly do!

What shop would be the closets to where you live?
    • 580 posts
    September 24, 2011 4:03 AM PDT
    I certainly agree with you there Dragon with the exception of getting my two "girls" hanging out there lol. Not least because they'd most likely get caught under the tyres on the road without their usual strapping hee hee. Was like that last weekend for us over here too with the only real problem trying to ride home with the VERY low sun in your eyes.

Hope you do manage to rent some bikes when you meet Lucky and Laura - and if you do don't forget to get the pics on here

Hugs