September 10, 2011 11:56 PM PDT
    WOW I Love it!
  • September 11, 2011 12:23 AM PDT
    Great Pic
  • September 11, 2011 12:28 AM PDT
    AMEN
    • 19067 posts
    September 11, 2011 12:37 AM PDT
    Great Posting Cruiser! Also a great graphic on the Home Page. Thanks Lucky!
    • 638 posts
    September 11, 2011 2:48 AM PDT
    Today is a day for reflection and remembrance, hope everyone bows their heads for a moment of silence for those that lost their lives 10 years ago today! I salute and thank you all for my freedom.
    And God bless the 77 soldiers that lost their lives this morning in the suicide bombings in Afghanistan
    • 601 posts
    September 11, 2011 8:55 AM PDT
    A lot of Irish flags are flying at half-mast today, there have been many ceremonies of rememberance and just while ago there was a fantastic radio show tribute with some great people ...one American fireman who was badly injured on the day of the attacks said that this is a song a lot of his comrades associate with the tragedy...
    • 9 posts
    September 11, 2011 9:34 AM PDT

Been a somber day, for certain. I don't think anyone alive on 9/11/2001 (with the exception of small children),  will forget the day,  the feeling of loss,  the feeling of abject helplessness.  To look upon our own children,  that day,  and wonder what was coming next.  I'll always remember and mourn the losses.  But I'll always be grateful to,  that we live in a country where steppin' up to help,  will always be our first objective.  God Bless all First Responders,  those who lost their lives,  and those who still put themselves in harms way.    And the servicemen and women, who have responded to our country's call.   To the innocents that died, and their families, may God's grace be with you all!

Ride Free

Tweek

• 2072 posts
    September 11, 2011 10:03 AM PDT
    A lot of Irish flags are flying at half-mast today....

This may have been an attack on American soil but in fact it was an attack on the world. EVERY freedom loving nation was affected that day 10 years ago.
    • 3006 posts
    September 11, 2011 6:55 PM PDT
    great post! thanks for sharing this !
  • September 12, 2011 3:46 AM PDT
    Truly a day to remember....my memory was jogged, admittedly some what sharply, by the two F-15s flying circles close to the house in a holding pattern. We are about three minutes from DC as the F-15 flies at full military power/afterburner. And yes, they were armed...