boof's house .........

• g
    September 8, 2011 1:21 AM PDT
    • 467 posts
    September 8, 2011 1:46 AM PDT
    I want to visit!
    • 1516 posts
    September 8, 2011 3:11 AM PDT
    hehehe.. I just don't know if I believe it... I don't see any beer cans anywhere
    • 9 posts
    September 8, 2011 4:18 AM PDT
    I know BOOF sometimes has an affinity for the pink, but somehow I don't think that's what he has in mind.....

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • September 8, 2011 4:37 AM PDT
    Boy G cain't wait for Boof's reply
    • 5420 posts
    September 8, 2011 6:05 AM PDT
    I've been to Boof's House... well his vacation house....

• 19067 posts
    September 8, 2011 6:24 AM PDT
    Having trouble believing this too
    • 2072 posts
    September 8, 2011 7:22 AM PDT
    Takes a REAL MAN to live in a house like that !!!!! (OR, a real SOMETHING !!!)
    • 0 posts
    September 8, 2011 7:50 AM PDT
    I really just wanna know how that bloody crazy jocko got past the trained attack crocs,the pitbulls with herpes on meth,and Marni to get this shot of my inner sanctum.I've tied a couple of sheep in the front yard as an early warning system if he comes back..CHEERS BOOF
  • September 8, 2011 9:30 AM PDT
    I knew that reply was going to be funny. Cheers BOOF
    • 0 posts
    September 8, 2011 10:11 AM PDT
    I got an Irish Australian security Guard called Ned Kelly watching the front gate now just incase the sheep shagger comes back..CHEERS BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    September 8, 2011 10:59 AM PDT
    you sure that ain't Curtis????
    • 0 posts
    September 8, 2011 11:04 AM PDT
    Yes its Curtis I gave the big bugger a job as my head of security..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1516 posts
    September 8, 2011 2:43 PM PDT
    Curtis and Boof Together again, all is well
    • 0 posts
    September 8, 2011 2:46 PM PDT
    I miss my bloody big mate..Miss all you mob..CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    September 8, 2011 2:52 PM PDT
    CRIKEY!!! Curtis, is it??? Irish-Australian. Can't go wrong with that....
    • 1780 posts
    September 9, 2011 2:28 AM PDT
    Boof my crazy Brother you have me LMFAO......I know it will always be a good post when the Boof Man is in it!!!!!
    • 19067 posts
    September 9, 2011 10:56 PM PDT
    Yeah, like Kenny said, always a good retort from that damned Crazy Aussie
    • 1780 posts
    September 13, 2011 12:03 AM PDT
    Boof met one of you fellow conntryman on a visit to the states last Sunday. He was from Melborn, can't remember his name, like you would know the Mate. Could hardly make out what the hell he was saying. Of course he didn't know you either....can you believe that.
    • 0 posts
    September 13, 2011 8:41 AM PDT
    He must be some sorta square head or something mate...I was invented (coz yall know I werent born) down that way..Well glad to see ya findin out not all Aussies are as good looking and well spoken as moi..Mate cant bloody wait to get over and get on the piss with you mob..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    September 13, 2011 11:49 PM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    He must be some sorta square head or something mate...I was invented (coz yall know I werent born) down that way..Well glad to see ya findin out not all Aussies are as good looking and well spoken as moi..Mate cant bloody wait to get over and
    get on the piss with you mob..CHEERS BOOF

OK I think you need to explain that one to me.......sounds like more than one person will be on the can at the same time, or does it mean after several beers we all stand around in a circle with our business hanging out taking a piss?????...LOL
    Confused Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    September 14, 2011 6:21 AM PDT
    from the few lessons learned from Boof & Marni last year in Sturgis, I believe it means to get drunk and out of control - and hopefully no one hoses down any one else!
    • 0 posts
    September 14, 2011 10:04 AM PDT
    Dragon old mate Lucky is on the ball there..We call beer piss down this way and we get on the piss pretty bloody often..Sorta like you mob sayin "get ya drink on"..Sure as shit aint gonna be playin no "watersports" or be pissing on anyone..At least not on purpose anyways..Damn I gotta get across there real soon and start teaching cultural classes in Aussieisms so y'all dont get the wrong idea..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    September 16, 2011 2:11 AM PDT
    I know when I tie one on I tell A.E.......try not to let me get stupid, and get on the computer. When I drink I like to get on the computer and write e-mails to Management, and shit comes out that I would never had said sober. That is how I went from Golden Boy to Red Headed Step Child with my last Security Company.