Big brother can see you !!!!!

• 2072 posts
    September 6, 2011 11:11 AM PDT

I hope this works,I copied and pasted it.

THIS IS HOW THE POLICE CAN NOW IDENTIFY RIOTERS & TROUBLE MAKERS USING HIGH DEFINITION ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. DON'T THINK OF HIDING YOURSELF AMONGST THOUSANDS.............

YOU CAN BE VERY EASILY DETECTED & IDENTIFIED.

Using the same technology as Google Earth to track you

You can zero in on any one specific single face. The clarity is unbelievable.

This is the crowd before the riots
    in Vancouver.

Put your cursor anywhere in the crowd and double-click a couple of times.
    To further help with image, use the scroll button in the centre of your mouse.

This is the photo taken by Port Moody photographer Ronnie Miranda that appeared in the Tri-City News Friday 24 June.
    You can see perfectly the faces of every single individual - and there were thousands.
    Just think what the police and the military have at their disposal.

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

• 0 posts
    September 6, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
    Thats why there has been an influx in sales of full face helmets with tinted visors down here mate..The cops have face recognition camera's in their cars now that can ID you in a milli second..There was an arrest at a poker run on the Gold Coast a few weeks of a bloke they'd been looking for for 9 years and it was face recognition that caught him..Alot of clean vests out there too with no run patches ...CHEERS BOOF
    • 2072 posts
    September 6, 2011 11:44 AM PDT
    Yea Boof...... Amazing what technology is out there now !!!!
    • 9 posts
    September 6, 2011 10:37 PM PDT

This is just freaky-scary. Scan the crowd and look around.  This kinda thing makes me want to avoid crowds....

There really ain't no such thing as "privacy" anymore. No matter who ya are, or what you do. People with cellphones can snap a pic and send it so quick, it'll make yer head spin. If you got reason to want to be "incognito", tinted face shields CAN work. But better you just don't do anything to have to be incognito anymore, cause sure as hell, someone out there will be more than happy to send ya up the river. And now, the government wants to pay YOU, if you turn someone in who's cheating on their taxes...keep your friends close people, and your enemies, well since wasting the bullet would make you HAVE to be "incognito", just keep THEM closer.

Ride Free

Tweek

• September 7, 2011 7:03 AM PDT
    I hate all the invasions of my privacy. If I enter your place of business I will go along with being photographed but if I'm out walking thru the park in a public place I'm not good with it. They have had cameras in banks for 30 years and they still get robbed on a daily basis. What good is it to film someone killing me if all you get is a fuzzy short film of me getting killed. You might catch the perp but i'm still dead right.