Breaking down on the side of the road

• 1780 posts
    August 21, 2011 1:12 AM PDT

Trust me this is a true story........One day Angel Eyes and I are jamming down the slab, and the Dragon starts to spit and cough so I pull over. After about 15 minutes I have my seat off, tools laying everywhere and I'm looking for possibilities as to why the beast was acting up on me. I hear this harley slowing down, so I turn around to see who it is. This couple pulled on this "Rat Bike", the dude looked liked he hadn't had a shower in days, and his girlfriend / wife was missing most of her teeth. I believe these were his exact words....."Are ya broke down"...and I think these were my exact words. No we were just driving down the highway and I was thinking ...wonder what exactly is under my seat, so I pulled over took the seat off and was just amazed at all the wires, and look I finally found my battery......this was his last statement, "Oh ok well be seeing ya around".     HERE'S YOUR SIGN! 
    OK I give the guy points just for stopping, but that is where the points stop.

Dragon

• 395 posts
    August 21, 2011 1:17 AM PDT
    priceless answer...gotta love those "here's your sign" moments......
    • 5420 posts
    August 21, 2011 3:48 AM PDT
    you a funny man Dragon
    • 2072 posts
    August 21, 2011 3:53 AM PDT
    Classic !!!!!
    • 130 posts
    August 21, 2011 4:17 AM PDT
    Well, maybe the next time everyone will just fly by without bothering you.
    • 1780 posts
    August 21, 2011 4:26 AM PDT
    fiddlemike wrote...
    Well, maybe the next time everyone will just fly by without bothering you.

I never said the guy was bothering me.........but to quote Forest Grump......Stupid is as Stupid does!

• 9 posts
    August 21, 2011 4:54 AM PDT
    That's one of those, smack yerself in the forehead, kinda things. I might not have known exactly what to say.
    But I KNOW what I woulda been thinkin'......buahahahahahahahaha
    Ride Free
    Tweek

Just wonderin' if mebbe this was the same feller, who gave "hillbilly first aid"....

• 5420 posts
    August 21, 2011 6:26 AM PDT
    Kind of like when someone sees a big dent in your car and asks... "Did you have an accident?"

Best answer - "No I did it on purpose!"
    • 0 posts
    August 21, 2011 7:49 AM PDT
    You geting dents in thecar now Lucky? Dragon old mate I stopped a while back on my trip home from Mackay in the middle of no where for two bikes on the side of the track..Asked "are ya right mate" He said of course I am I'm head mechanic at Mackay harley..I answered "Good advertising then ya wanker ya only made it 120 klicks from your workshop".. Gotta hate a smart arse harley tech....CHEERS BOOF