9 Deadly Words Used By A Woman

• 395 posts
    August 15, 2011 3:39 AM PDT

• 844 posts
    August 15, 2011 3:43 AM PDT
    #4 is kind of the same as "Do whatever you want" which I have learned is just short for "Do whatever you want and you will regret it forever."
    • 1516 posts
    August 15, 2011 6:41 AM PDT
    lol
    • 19067 posts
    August 15, 2011 8:27 AM PDT
    Why I am single now and will forever be. I do not translate female well.
    • 846 posts
    August 15, 2011 8:58 AM PDT
    There another that make my hair on the back of my head stand up it's "By the way". Don't know the translation but it not good. Thanks for the laugh
    • 9 posts
    August 15, 2011 10:25 AM PDT
    Oh that list falls so far short, it ain't even funny...NINE? Girlfriend, that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. But we'll leave them thinking that's ALL they need to worry about. After all, forewarned is forearmed. It's just better for all concerned if they DON'T always know, just what we're thinking. They have their own lingo with us, and I'm sure WE wouldn't wanna know their thoughts either. Savvy? It's not a woman vs. man thing, it's just a "I'm a woman", you're a man, thing. Plain and simple. Duke it out with pillows, then use them same pillows, during the make up sex....
    Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 0 posts
    August 15, 2011 10:30 AM PDT
    An old bloke once told me the secret to dealin with women..Rightio brace yaselves blokes..DO YA WANNA BE BLOODY RIGHT ALL THE TIME OR HAPPY..The choice is up to you now..I know what I do,but thats my secret...If I tell ya's all now no bastard will buy my book...CHEERS BOOF
    • 1516 posts
    August 15, 2011 11:39 AM PDT
    I think you are on to something there Boof, to hell with employment, write a book, The Book of Boof...you can incorporate the male CF Calendar and it would be a great seller..
    • 30 posts
    August 15, 2011 11:48 AM PDT
    Boof
    that old biker is a wise man
    • 3006 posts
    August 15, 2011 2:28 PM PDT
    LOL good one thanks for posting this,now I finally understand what all the sighing is about !!!
    • 395 posts
    August 16, 2011 12:49 AM PDT
    well to chaz..."by the way" means you forgot to do something and you will pay for it later,lol
    and to tweek...it's a good starting point..it's all part of their "training",.and gotta love the make up sex........
    and to boof...we are always right and THAT"S what makes us happy,haha...but write your book love, i'll buy a copy.....i'll even buy ya a beer or two......
    • 1161 posts
    August 18, 2011 5:41 PM PDT
    Lol how did I miss this one! Haha, guess that is why I'm divorced I could not convert the lingo well enough even only after 7 years.
  • August 19, 2011 12:35 AM PDT
    Here is nine more reasons that men need selective hearing and the abilility to just act real dumb in the face of danger from your woman!!
    • 1780 posts
    August 19, 2011 8:02 AM PDT
    Personally I hate the four words....."We need to Talk".....trust me anything that comes our of her mouth after those 4 words is going to be bad news. It's never We need to Talk about the ride we will take on Sunday...or We need to talk about the wild sex party we will have tonight......NO guys "We need to talk" means a shit storm is coming!!!
    • 2072 posts
    August 19, 2011 7:29 PM PDT
    Reminds me of the story about the guy who found a magic lantern. The genie cam out and said he would grant the man ONE wish. Man asked for a bridge to be built to Hawaii because he was afraid to fly and want to go see his girlfriend. The genie said that request was impossible and to request something else. The man said ok, I want to be able to understand what women are thinking....... The genie responded.. Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four lanes ?
  • August 25, 2011 5:01 AM PDT
     OMG!!! yep all sooo true. 

Cheers
    Ron