Summer time. ...and the livin is easy.. . .

• August 9, 2011 2:30 PM PDT
     ....wow....Summer is more then half over ! . ....where did the time go ?

.....hope ya,ll are having an excellent summer....I know Chili and I are..

...sorry for not being around much. ...but seems somethings goin on alsmost every weekend..

...gonna post a bodacious Ride Report soon. ....promise !

. ..until then.....seek the sweetest wind. ...I know we do !

.....few photos 

~ The Lemon Incident ~

~ Crusisn to Mackinaw Island with some friends from Texas ~

.....Peace Out !! .. 
    • 9 posts
    August 10, 2011 5:32 AM PDT
    Had to take the Ferry to get to the other side? LOL! You guys sure do know how to enjoy life. That's awesome!
    And I can't wait to hear about it Wolfie. Your descriptions make me feel like I'm right there with ya.
    Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 19067 posts
    August 11, 2011 12:24 AM PDT
    Looks like a Great time. Waitin for some more photos.
    • 1516 posts
    August 11, 2011 2:30 AM PDT
    Always love to read your stories.
  • August 13, 2011 7:55 AM PDT
     ...Hey Tweek. ...and everybody. ....hope ya,ll <~~~ jersey boy accent  ....are having a great summer....its already winding down up here in the Hinterland......still hoping for some decent Indian Summer riding and a few Fall Color Rides.....sorry it took me a while to respond, but my puter is sick....has a bad case of the...Blue Screen Blues....trying to save a BUNCH of pics at the moment....yeh....Im one of those guys that never got around to backing anything up....now I might pay the price....<Shudder>......takin it to the Voo Doo Witch Doctor in the woods on Monday...hopefully he can save it....you all be safe and watch out for them crazies in cages.......

.....Peace Out .. 
    • 9 posts
    August 13, 2011 9:49 AM PDT
    Wolfie, you gotta getcha a portable hard-drive dude! It's a small price to pay, and ya can back everything up. We put all the pics and movies, tv series, whatever on there. Bring on the stories....Love ya!
    Ride Free
    Tweek