Something to do downunder

• 2 posts
    • 19067 posts
    June 10, 2011 10:35 AM PDT
    Is this guy's name Luke? Looks like a 'land speeder' prototype... Hey Boof, you gotta get one.
    • 580 posts
    June 10, 2011 10:37 AM PDT
    Hey how cool is that - it's got stabilizers so I won't fall off

Woo hoooo (o:
    • 580 posts
    June 10, 2011 10:38 AM PDT
    Might get a bit sick of the same scenery though lol (o:
    • 9 posts
    June 13, 2011 7:56 AM PDT
    I like the one Anikin rode a lot more, however, I wouldn't turn my nose up at that one either. The future's so brite, we all gotta wear shades...
    Ride (on AIR) Free
    Tweek
  • g
    June 13, 2011 8:12 AM PDT
    im more of a darkside kinda guy .
    • 0 posts
    June 13, 2011 8:48 AM PDT
    Shit aye? If I got one of these bloody things I could ride to sturgis instead of being a Jumbo jet trailer queen..Knowing my mates I'm thinking as soon as those bloody tie downs come off that thing will be taking a trip down to the bottle shop to see how many cases of beer it will carry. As for the other story about the camels, there are millions of the big bastards. We got so many stupid bloody feral animals here thanx to the Pommy Gentre who wanted to hunt when they got here. One by one were thinning them out though,no hunting seasons here..CHEERS BOOF
    • 3006 posts
    June 13, 2011 9:10 AM PDT
    LOL good post!!!
  • g
    June 13, 2011 9:22 AM PDT
    boof ,think that tool id be good for u pal ,get ur BBQ on the back ..streeewth bugger ,even get a few cold one on the back ...lol
  • g
    June 13, 2011 9:24 AM PDT
    oh..........................CHEERS ...G .lol
    • 0 posts
    June 13, 2011 9:33 AM PDT
    Bloody oath Jocko..Could even do a leg of lamb on the Barby for you my Kilt wearing old mate...CHEERS BOOF
    • 2 posts
    June 14, 2011 1:26 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    - - - .Could even do a leg of lamb on the Barby - - - ...CHEERS BOOF

What "leg of lamb"! What they want you to do is "Eat camels to protect environment, Aussies told"
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081209070110.gs8vvzpt&show_article=1 /> Probably taste like roo
    • 0 posts
    June 14, 2011 8:31 AM PDT
    Camel meat is pretty bloody good mate.Just like beef really.We eat most anything down here.Aint come up with a recipe for those bastard cane toads yet but I have heard of hippies and other usekess bugger licking them to get "Hi MAN".CHEERS BOOF