Can't find HD rental near Tulsa, Ok.....

• May 19, 2011 6:11 AM PDT
    I'm going on vacation to meet my new granddaughter in Okla near Tulsa.  I was planning on borrowing my friends bike but since he laied it down it's unavailable and I need to rent one.   But I am having a terrible time locating anyone who rents Harleys in the area.  Does anyone know of a business in the Tulsa, Ok area?

I was really looking forward to cruising the back roads of my childhood on a bike.

RaceAngel
    • 846 posts
    May 19, 2011 7:29 AM PDT
    Try Eagle Riders they have a office in Tulsa but I could see if they had Harley's and I did know which day you need it for. Maybe worth the phone call. For me it either Harley or these folks when I want to rent a bike.
    http://www.eaglerider.com/tulsa/tulsa.aspx ;
    • 5420 posts
    May 19, 2011 7:31 AM PDT
    Yep, according to the HD website there are NO dealers who rent anywhere in OK!!

But as Chaz said Eagle Rider does have a Tulsa location
  • May 19, 2011 7:42 AM PDT
    Checked with Eagle Rider they only have a Heritage. I'm pretty little and I'm not sure if it would be too big for me to reach both arms and legs. Me little bitty...
  • May 19, 2011 8:53 AM PDT
    My friend lives there and says no one there rents Harleys. Sorry
    • 19067 posts
    May 19, 2011 9:05 AM PDT
    Actually the Heritage is a good bike for short people. Nice low seat height, and it isn't strength but balance once it is moving. Try it on for size. I know several ladies riding Heritages.