Who says folks can't play??? Riding trikes can be fun!

• May 9, 2011 6:06 AM PDT
    • 9 posts
    May 9, 2011 7:47 AM PDT
    Looks like a heck of a good time !!!
    • 0 posts
    May 9, 2011 8:06 AM PDT
    Thats bloody crazy mate.....When and where is the cyclefish challenge gonna that place? I'm in.
    • 0 posts
    May 9, 2011 8:09 AM PDT
    We can do it on these scary bastards they have castors for back wheel and steer like a piano.They have actually been banned here in queensland. The cool kids call them suicide death machines..I reckon its worth a bloody go..CHEERS BOOF
  • May 9, 2011 9:54 AM PDT
    Im In Guys better hurry I ain't getting any younger
    • 9 posts
    May 9, 2011 10:30 AM PDT
    Just a shame that there are no hills here in Fla.
  • May 9, 2011 2:26 PM PDT
    RockBottom wrote...
    Just a shame that there are no his here in Fla.
    In Floida the hills are a little less steep sothe old folk  can play safely.

• 16870 posts
    May 9, 2011 4:45 PM PDT
    Cool!
    We have plenty of mountains here in Pennsylvania, the only problem I see would be the potholes.
    • 19067 posts
    May 10, 2011 12:04 AM PDT
    I always said I was born too early cause I wanted a big wheel. Now they make them adult size and my bones break too easy. Guess I'll have to stick to Rex.
  • May 10, 2011 2:00 AM PDT
    I guess I need a closer look to see how the wheels go round and the peddles are still. ? >? Just the old mechanic thinking. What is the load capacity of them.? ? ? Made a Big Wheel from a regular trike when the guys were little. Was bigger and faster than the plastic ones for a whole lot less. I believe it is still around somewhere.
    • 16870 posts
    May 10, 2011 4:33 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    I guess I need a closer look to see how the wheels go round and the peddles are still. ? >? Just the old mechanic thinking.

I was thinking that myself, must be the hub is set up like the old "coaster brake", peddle forward and it goes, any other time it's in netural.