much appreciation

• May 2, 2011 11:07 AM PDT
    . ....my hats off to the DevGru boys out of Dam Neck, Virginia.

....Job Well Done

. ......"For God and Country... ....Geronimo....Geronimo....Geronimo"
  • May 2, 2011 11:20 AM PDT
    They did a great job and took out the threat. Notice the Packs didn't know he was living in a million dollar compound right under their noses. ( right boys )
  • May 2, 2011 11:27 AM PDT
    Navy Seals are Bad Ass. Good job men. It looks to me like God blessed America this time.
  • May 2, 2011 1:28 PM PDT
    I salute them for a job well done!
  • May 3, 2011 2:16 AM PDT
    Not just the seals, but all our Special Ops people! Keep it up.
  • May 3, 2011 1:42 PM PDT
    Good shooting, Boys!
    • 2072 posts
    May 3, 2011 3:05 PM PDT
    My eldest Daughter asked the question....... "Wonder what went through that Navy Seals head as he pulled the trigger" My reply "I have no idea, but I know what went through Bin Laden's" !!!!!!!!
    • 202 posts
    May 4, 2011 9:15 AM PDT
    All i am hearing now is that he was unarmed when killed. Who gives a damn. What is wrong with america??? Why is the media hypeing up all kinds of bullshit. Yeah capture him for questioning... sure... so we can serve him three meals a day and give him a lawyer and a cozy suite. Interrigation surely would just be verbal threats, look what happened last time when they were questioned... half of them walked away with sorry we hurt you's. I for one am glad that he was shot in the head, and glad that he was sunk in the ocean for the scavengers to pick him apart. He deserved no less.

HU RA! Navy Seals... and all Special Forces and all Service Personel! And one small thanks to Obama for giving the green light. I didn't think he had the balls!
    • 2072 posts
    May 4, 2011 9:25 AM PDT
    "he was unarmed when killed"

How many people in the Twin Towers were armed at the time of their death ??????
  • May 5, 2011 2:08 AM PDT
    The seals had night vision not x-ray vision. How many road stops have been vaporized by car bombs or hotels blasted by a death bomber. They just beat him to the trigger or button this time and saved some lives. We also don't have to listen to the crying about an unmaned plane bomb or rocket drop on innocent people without proof of contact. A gun and automatic rifle was within reach. Just had not gt to them yet. Seals are quiet and quick. I don't know how often it is done but stall landings are really quiet and rope drops can be done from a long ways up..