May 1st

• May 1, 2011 2:09 AM PDT
    ....May 1st.....Sunday mornin.....and this Taurus is feelin the fire...

....got in a good long ride yesterday with the Chili Gurl....gonna make her some Sunday Mornin Breakfast here in a minute...sort of a tradition..dont cha know..

....then were gonna get showered up and head on out in her pickup ...to up above the Big City...."Traverse City"....firend of ours live out in the sticks up there, and we were talken on the phone the other day.....told me the State came up last year and cut down a bunch of trees, and did we want any free fire wood ?

....Well....Hell Yeah !

.....so were headed up there today to pick up a load..

.....but...back to this May 1st...Taurus thing..

..you know...I was born on Friday the 13th in Camden New jersey...the City Time Magazine named the most dangerous city in America...two years in a row..

...I live deep in the Northern Michigan woods now...200 miles from the Canadian border....been "part" of my dream my whole life....

...I been in the wind since the age of 8. ...started out on the back of my old man,s Harleys.....and I never looked back..

...I truly believe being a Taurus is a special gift from God...Im the most bull headed son of a bitch you ever met...just ask Chili..   

.....and being born on Friday the 13th in Camden New jersey....well.....Icing on the cake...aint it ?

...I was raised wild....and lived on the edge most of my life.....and as much as I hate to admit it....age is finally making me calm down...well...just a little..

...anyway....winter is finally a distant memory up here...spring is making its presence more and more....and now thats its May...this Wolf is oh so feeling fine..

.......so....heres a little diddy for ya,ll to start your first day in May...and since I live in a tiny "hick town" at the moment...I thought it only fitting..

....Have a Great day !!   ..

• 9 posts
    May 1, 2011 11:13 AM PDT
    Ain't all Taurus' bullheaded? Just sayin! You've got such a way with words, and a sardonic (truly funny) outlook, that anyone who reads your posts, almost feels like they were ridin' right next to you! Wish we could....oh, and I love Traverse...say "HI" to Chiligurl RIDE FREE
    Tweek
    • 16870 posts
    May 1, 2011 3:01 PM PDT
    Hicktown, sounds like around here. :-)
  • May 2, 2011 11:16 AM PDT
    .  .....love sardonic humor. ......wry..

. ...and ofcourse all Taurus are Bull Headed. .....some have just perfected it more then others..
  • May 2, 2011 1:33 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Ain't all Taurus' bullheaded? Just sayin! You've got such a way with words, and a sardonic (truly funny) outlook, that anyone who reads your posts, almost feels like they were ridin' right next to you! Wish we could....oh, and I love Traverse...say "HI" to Chiligurl RIDE FREE
    Tweek
     I say ya both do Tweek! I like the way you put that and I would ride with the both of you anytime! Happy riding
     all:-)
  • May 2, 2011 1:34 PM PDT
    Oh and Wolf...love the black and white pic!