One more for Night Dragon

• 1516 posts
    March 9, 2011 11:08 AM PST
    Thank you Kenny for your contribution to this picture.. you are a great guy!!

Yeah I know it needs the bugs washed off, but we have not been home yet since they hit us..
    • 1516 posts
    March 9, 2011 12:25 PM PST
    Guess I should explain that.. one day Dragon posted on here that he had a windshield and the first person that posted that they would like the windshield could have it. So I posted and asked if it would fit our bike. He or Wheels actually said that it would so he sent it to me!!
    • 5420 posts
    March 9, 2011 1:49 PM PST
    Very cool looking... that NightDragon is one hell of a nice guy!!!!
    • 0 posts
    March 9, 2011 6:18 PM PST
    That looks pretty bloody cool DJ my sweet..That Dragon is gonna be breathin fire when I get to Texas..I think I might even buy him a few drinks to quench the flames..He's a bloody good bloke..CHEERS BOOF
  • March 9, 2011 9:24 PM PST
    I would annoint him a saint if he would let me tag along with him the next time he gets a bodyguard gig for the cowboys cheer leaders.
    • 19067 posts
    March 10, 2011 2:08 AM PST
    Bug splats, although ugly and disgusting are a sign of a bike doing what it is meant to do. I wish I had some on Rex right now. And atta boy Kenny.
  • March 10, 2011 2:23 AM PST
    Thinking that guy would be a phal- pilh-phan ( you know a guy who would give money away if he had lots of it) Great Job Dragon
    • 1 posts
    March 10, 2011 6:36 AM PST
    wheels wrote...
    I would annoint him a saint if he would let me tag along with him the next time he gets a bodyguard gig for the cowboys cheer leaders.

There might be a line for that one.....
    • 1066 posts
    March 10, 2011 1:47 PM PST

"Atta Boy", Dragon for being the over the top, giving brother that you are ! 

• 19067 posts
    March 10, 2011 8:48 PM PST
    webby wrote...
    Thinking that guy would be a phal- pilh-phan ( you know a guy who would give money away if he had lots of it) Great Job Dragon

Philanthropist.  noun
    1. someone who makes charitable donations intended to increase human well-being
    Yeah, that be Kenny

Sorry Dragon but it is out of the closet now. HA HA

• March 10, 2011 11:20 PM PST
    Thanks Rex thought someone would know that one.
    • 580 posts
    March 10, 2011 11:25 PM PST
    Looks great DebraJo - and yet another example of the kind hearted Dragon (o:
    • 1516 posts
    May 5, 2011 2:12 AM PDT
    Hey Dragon, did you ever even see this??
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2011 3:23 AM PDT
    It looks great on your scoot....glad ya like it. Enjoy it and be safe out there.
    Dragon