What do you think ?

• 63 posts
    February 1, 2011 2:03 AM PST
    I had  a tank recently fixed and the Harley logo was put on the tank at an angle with the slope of the bike.  What do you think ? 

I was surprised that it wasn't put on staright across like most Harleys but,,,, after putting it on the bike,,,, it seems to be growing on me.

Just curiuos to see what the take was by you folks that vote on scoots all the time.
    • 580 posts
    February 1, 2011 2:05 AM PST
    Not a harley rider so not convinced my opinion is worth a pinch of salt but it's a thumbs up for me - I like it (o:
  • February 1, 2011 2:09 AM PST
    I like it.The letters sort of flow with the angle of the tank. And the best thing of all is it is different and probably one of a kind and I for one am all for that. Great color too!
    • 846 posts
    February 1, 2011 2:39 AM PST
    I like it as you can see mine is a blank slate. Like Wheels said it follows the tank and I think the back bone of the bike to.
  • February 1, 2011 2:46 AM PST
    Don't ride an HD, but it looks fine to me. Without any emblem it would seem funny to me if it was straight across.
    • 58 posts
    February 1, 2011 4:08 AM PST
    I like it! Mine are plastic stick-ons that nearly came unglued last summer. They are coming OFF next summer!
  • February 1, 2011 1:44 PM PST
    for me its all about the lines of the bike and i think this looks better
    • 16870 posts
    February 1, 2011 1:51 PM PST
    Looks fine.
    • 63 posts
    February 1, 2011 1:57 PM PST
    Thanks everyone for the comments,,,, I like it and was hoping it didn't look to weird. I like the way it flows with the line of the bike.
    Thanks again for the comments
    • 202 posts
    February 1, 2011 11:13 PM PST
    Got change, here's my two cents! Definately like the angle. Don't think i'd like it straight across.
  • Hoz
    February 2, 2011 12:52 AM PST
    In my opinion, I wouldnt want any name on my bike but mine! But the slant looks good, its different.