Come on you know you all dream of this

• 2 posts
    February 1, 2011 1:56 AM PST
    Nothing like a shed full of dust,y internal combustion contrivances to bring out the romantic in any rider.

This one is in Portugal

http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/index.htm
  • February 1, 2011 2:13 AM PST
    I keep looking in my backyard shed and all it has are tools, why can't i find something this cool. thanks for sharing that article.
    • 63 posts
    February 1, 2011 2:26 AM PST
    That's just like the Harley's, Indians, Velocetts and Vincent Black Shadows under the hay in the barn,,, Maybe one over all the years but,,,,, they just breed into new stories from all over
  • February 1, 2011 3:38 AM PST
    WOW What a find
    • 5420 posts
    February 1, 2011 4:27 AM PST
    Yep, I have heard stories about people just stumbling across stuff like this.  Every time I wander into an old shed or barn all I find is the left overs from a group of teenagers partying, and maybe a ticked off rattle snake.
    • 16870 posts
    February 1, 2011 4:42 AM PST
    The barns around here are all picked over real well.
    Most everything left outside are pretty well rotted.
    • 846 posts
    February 1, 2011 4:53 AM PST
    Around here the only thing the old barns have is left over cow sh*t. Now that is a find to some but not me. Keep hoping for that 36 harley in the corner.
    • 202 posts
    February 1, 2011 11:40 PM PST
    wow; that is pretty awesome. you're right, that is everyone's dream!
    • 2 posts
    February 2, 2011 1:08 AM PST
    Don't give up hope
    In pre hi school years found a chain drive Mack truck w/ solid rubber tires in a barn. She was sold before I was old enough to make an offer.
    .........................................................................................
    A couple of years ago a friend bought a farm w/o indoor plumbing from a - bachelor - farmer - stationary engineer - car fixer. The guy repaired/restored Volkswagens/Porsche's - More cars around than I could count, most were unremarkable VWs but there were 2 or 3 Porsche's, an Audi & an early BMW in the weeds. - He had used VW engines to supplement the crumbling field stone foundation of the barn
    No motorcycles tho - but there was an early snowmobile that my friend might get around to restoring . . . someday