Australia Day

• 601 posts
    January 23, 2011 7:31 AM PST
    Howya doing Boof , i see that wednesday  is your national day of celebration, i think its more important this year with all the shyte you guys have been thru the last month. I hope you get to enjoy it....I'll be having a few beers with a few Aussies on the night, they're coming to my house for a wee bit of a party (my sister-in-law is from Perth) Do your best my friend...and be careful.
    • 202 posts
    January 23, 2011 7:34 AM PST
    Happy Austrailia Day!
  • January 23, 2011 7:53 AM PST
    Enjoy the day Boof you guys need this one im sure. WEBBY
    • 1516 posts
    January 23, 2011 8:35 AM PST
    Oh boy, I can just picture the party now!! Oh happy day!!
  • January 23, 2011 9:11 AM PST
    Somehow, water or not, the Aussies WILL party. I have met quite a few, and have had the privilidge to call a few "friend", and a bit of water won't get them down. Happt Holiday to you BOOF and your countyrmen and ladies.
    • 0 posts
    January 23, 2011 4:16 PM PST
    Thanx very much Rory and the rest of you mob..Yes wednesday is our national day..We will be celebrating with some good friends up the Sunshine coast..There will of course be beer bbqing and beer and as a new treat we will be having a poolside wedding...I suppose if old mate who's getting married forgets his anniversary he'll be in deep shit...SO TO ONE AND ALL HAPPY BLOODY AUSTRALIA DAY! HAVE A BLOODY RIPPER...
    • 0 posts
    January 23, 2011 4:18 PM PST
    OH YEAH WE'LL TAKE SOME BLOODY PICTURES AND POST THEM HERE FOR ALL OUR MATES OVER THE BIG POND...
    • 1780 posts
    January 23, 2011 9:35 PM PST
    AS if Boof needs another reason to party....LOL
    Happy "A" Day Boof
    • 19067 posts
    January 24, 2011 12:38 AM PST
    Sounds like one party I would like to see. Boof, have a great one!