Stolen Truck, Trailer, & Antique Car

• 16870 posts
    December 23, 2010 4:17 AM PST

Please send any information about this to Don Azevedo at

imnuts4fords@comcast.net:

Friends,
    This morning we discovered my tow vehicle, enclosed trailer and 1911 EMF had been stolen from my home in Pittsburg, PA.. Please be on the look out. Here is some more information on the stolen items. Everything was at my home in Pittsburg. Police reports have been made.
    The truck is a white Ford F250 1996 with a white camper shell. It is a 2-door cab and a half with a short bed. License Plate #5M67546. Mileage is about 40,000. Very clean and loaded.
    The enclosed trailer is 16' x 8' x 7' with a rear door ramp, tandem axle, with the large HCCA decal on the top right corner of the rear door. License #4GV7121 and is California permanent trailer tag. Trailer has an electric winch mounted inside. Trailer is black with aluminum fenders.
    The EMF ia a 1911 5-passenger touring complete car black fenders and burgundy body, excellent brass with speedometer (Stewart & Clark 26). All brass have cloth covers. License # HC 4978. Engine # 22959.
    Also in the pick-up are a pair of all brass Solar 1177 headlights for a 1911 Chalmers. There is CMC on the bonnet. Lights have burners and glass reflectors.
    Please respond to me at imnuts4fords@comcast.net

Thanks.
    Don & Joyce Azevedo

• 1364 posts
    December 23, 2010 4:26 AM PST
    Put a link to this post on my personal and jlh-oils facebook pages... Good luck my friend
  • December 23, 2010 5:14 AM PST
    I'll pass your information on to my father-in law buddy, he belongs to the old ford club here in California and he can talk to alot of other members around the US for you. I hope you find your vehicles, good luck!!
  • December 23, 2010 7:43 AM PST
    Hope you get everything back!
    • 9 posts
    December 23, 2010 8:21 AM PST
    Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, the criminals want quick cash, and nothing is sacred anymore. I'll pray for ya'll, that you get your belongings back, in good condition. But don't worry, karma has a way of dealing with these kinds of peeple. And God, ain't real fond of 'em either.
    Tweek
    • 16870 posts
    December 24, 2010 4:54 PM PST
    Sorry for any misunderstandings these are not my vehicles they belong to Don & Joyce Azevedo they live in Pittsburgh, PA., I live around 100 miles north of them near Lake Erie.
    A friend of mine in OH. that has one of the largest automotive related sites on the net sends out stolen vehicle notices for cars and bikes too. He will even list your events. http://www.bigalslist.com