For The Record

• 1780 posts
    December 10, 2010 8:47 AM PST
    I'm out jamming down the slab today, about 70 and I see this Gold Wing Rider broke down on the side of the road, so I stop. The guy said why did you stop. I said looked liked you were broke down. Then he said yea but.....I've never had a Harley Rider stop to help me out before. I told him ....Hey Bro It's a brand new day, and I would help anyone that needed it. So for the Record anyone that thinks the Dragon would only help out a HD dude is dead wrong. Hair blowing, knees in the breeze, matters not to me what you ride.
    This is the season for giving......right.
    Happy Holidays everyone.....Be Safe Out There
    The Night Dragon is on the prowl.
    • 5420 posts
    December 10, 2010 9:23 AM PST
    You're a good man Dragon...but we already knew that.

So did you guys get him back on the road, or find a bar and wait for the tow truck?
    • 9 posts
    December 10, 2010 9:26 AM PST
    Damn proud to "know" you Dragon. It wasn't all that long ago, that most Harley riders would've blown by a guy on anything other than a Harley. I never understood the mentality. What if that were a friend, would you have blown by him too? I think we've all progressed beyond that, don't you? Ride Free
    Tweek
  • December 10, 2010 9:41 AM PST
    The gw didnt break down,he just ran out of rice.I keep a box of minute rice in my saddle bag so I'm always good to go.
    • 601 posts
    December 10, 2010 9:51 AM PST
    I would not expect anything less from the Dragon... I reckon if I was broke down in Bailebhouirne in West Cork southern Ireland and phoned him...he'd come running, he's the kinda guy that makes the world go round...and if it stops, he'll kickstart it again, or scare the whole round ball to run by itself.
    • 567 posts
    December 10, 2010 10:49 AM PST
    Glad to hear there's a guy like you out there on the blacktop, Night Dragon.
    Hopefully, if'n we ever meet, its for friendship and not to fix a broke down bike.
  • December 10, 2010 11:26 AM PST
    Right on brother,you are a good man and I hope the good you deserve keeps coming your way.By the way whats the super suit you wear look like?!
  • December 10, 2010 2:01 PM PST
    A huge thumbs up Night Dragon!
    • 1364 posts
    December 10, 2010 11:07 PM PST
    Dragon, You are a perfect example of the type of people we are here at Cyclefish. My hat is off to you my friend
  • December 10, 2010 11:49 PM PST
    Havn't been around this site long but what I can tell is you have a lot of respect from other members and I will add my name to that. I think if I have a problem you would answer the call. Peace Bro
    • 580 posts
    December 11, 2010 12:12 AM PST
    All said - you're a good un (o:
  • December 11, 2010 12:37 AM PST
    Ride On Brother. Another fine example of a Road Angel.
    • 2 posts
    December 11, 2010 2:24 AM PST
    Always try to assist all I meet on the road w/o respect to the number of wheels under either of us but did p'off a BMW rider, wehrn I stopped to offer assistance while he was adding toner to his printer.
    • 1780 posts
    December 11, 2010 4:06 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    Always try to assist all I meet on the road w/o respect to the number of wheels under either of us but did p'off a BMW rider, wehrn I stopped to offer assistance while he was adding toner to his printer.

99...LOL that is so wrong on so many levels...LOL
  • December 12, 2010 2:33 AM PST
    Right on Dragon....I'm finding there are a hell of a lot more harley riders that are cool  about us that choose to ride other brands..it's too bad the few harley riders that do discrimatte stand out......
    Being the pure American you are I'm not suprised  you stopped to lend a helping hand.....I'm standing and saluting you...

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
  • December 12, 2010 3:08 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    99Savage wrote...

99...LOL that is so wrong on so many levels...LOL

Wrong but funny!I think I have been in the mountains too long cause I dont get why anyone would want to take their work with them on a ride!I mean where is the "Ride Free" in that?
  • December 12, 2010 3:13 AM PST
    thats cool dragon!!! i ride with several people- some hds- some on others- it shouldnt make a difference what ya ride- as long as yer fists are in the wind!!!
  • December 12, 2010 6:08 AM PST
    Right on man.. Its all about the wind and the ride... PAT, PAT on the back buddy
    • 1066 posts
    December 12, 2010 8:20 AM PST
    The NightDragon is a stand up dude, who would help anyone. I have met, and ridden with the Man, and I have a lot of respect and Brotherly Love for Him. Dragon you will get many "ATTA BOYS" down the line my Brother.
    • 1780 posts
    December 12, 2010 12:06 PM PST
    Hollywood wrote...
    The NightDragon is a stand up dude, who would help anyone. I have met, and ridden with the Man, and I have a lot of respect and Brotherly Love for Him. Dragon you will get many "ATTA BOYS" down the line my Brother.

Hollywood my Brother I feel the same about you my friend........Let me tell ya gang.......you feel like a better person just having been around my Hollywood Brother. Have a safe Holiday Season Bro.
    Dragon
    • 1066 posts
    December 13, 2010 10:03 AM PST
    Aw Dragon, you just like the cute way I get on and off. Lol
    • 1066 posts
    December 13, 2010 10:05 AM PST
    Of my bike you guys, get your minds out of the gutter.
  • December 13, 2010 8:47 PM PST
    i have benn known to ride over a hundred miles on my wing to help out a friend with his harley (grin) when he was broke down. it dont matter wht the make is as long as you are riding
  • December 14, 2010 2:54 AM PST
    Nice job Dragon, Its nice to know that there are still riders out there that believe in lending a hand to someone who might have broken down, because you never know when that someone might be you! I always ask riders I see pulled over with a simple thumbs up signal and then they let me know if all is well with the same signal back or not. Good brotherhood and Karma will get you along way when your out on the open road.
    • 1780 posts
    December 14, 2010 4:03 AM PST
    True story.....I was on the Dragon one day and broke down beside the road. Well here I am with the seat off checking connections, tools laying all around the bike, and up rides this grunge dude on a Harley Rat Bike held together with bailing wire and tape, with one ugly old lady on the back. They stop right beside me while I'm on my knees checking like I said wiring connections. Are you ready for this ......The dude say's "Are Ya Broke Down"?
    I said nope I was just riding down the slab, and was wondering what in the shit is under this seat, so I stopped took the seat off just look at all the pretty wires under here. I said in my best dead pan voice ...did you know all this was under here????? Not one word in return, just loud pipes as they hall ass back down the road.
    Damn....Here's ya sigh!
    Dragon