We're right at the beginning

• March 31, 2013 4:16 PM PDT
    Spring weather keeps trying to slip in amidst the blustery winteresque days. I've got a few good rides in already. Last week my work took me on a 300 mile round trip. I'm glad they let me take the bike, weather permitting. We are entering the season when rides will become common place. May we always remind ourselves to thank God for each opportunity, enjoy each ride, and never take it for granted. Enjoy the riding season, stay safe, and I hope we meet up this year
    • 16870 posts
    March 31, 2013 5:09 PM PDT
    I thank God each day for the freedoms and opportunities he has bestowed upon me.
    And I will fight every day to keep my God given rights.
  • April 2, 2013 12:35 AM PDT
    32 Monday, 45 Today, and 62 Tomorrow. In South Dakota, if you don't like the weather, wait a day.
  • April 2, 2013 2:47 AM PDT
    Rode first time this season last Saturday, March 30th.  Sunny, high of 57, it was awesome.
    • 9 posts
    April 3, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
    Let us all Be THANKFUL! For whatever we get. INCLUDIN' wakin' up in the mornin'! Your weather? It may suck, right now. But...you get to pull that motoring machine out, any day now. don't ya? I live in clime's, where I COULD ride daily...and guess what? That's hard to do without, a BIKE at all, ain't it? That's the SEASON, I'm in.

So...stop yer damn gripin' will ya???

Sheesh...

Knees in the breeze, WHENEVER you can get 'em...

Beats the F***K outta not havin' that opportunity at all.
    STFU and ride....lol

Ride Free
    Tweek