Australia

• 1 posts
    March 28, 2013 5:06 PM PDT
    People often ask me what its like over here, and i say well really, its pretty much like America..then they say but what about all those killer things you have...True, but then you have Rattlers we don't our snakes are sneakier they don't give emselves away they just strike...But then you have a few other species that are certainly just as dangerous...Then you guys have wolves and Coyotes and all we have are dingo's .. you guys have manatees and we have dugongs....so there are alot of similarities...we have crocs and you guys have alligators and crocs...
    plus you guys have bears and mountain lions...

But what you, what you don't have are these killers!
    • 16870 posts
    March 28, 2013 5:11 PM PDT
    But do they taste good?
    • 19067 posts
    March 28, 2013 11:40 PM PDT
    Some do...
    • 1 posts
    March 29, 2013 12:53 AM PDT
    lol.....it's only about 3 feet long....
    • 9 posts
    March 29, 2013 11:37 AM PDT
    Jonesy...you left out our most dangerous animal, here in AMERICA...

THE MAN-BEAR-PIG

He walks upright, growls ferociously, and eats everything not nailed down.  Sometimes, even those...lol
    He's often GRUMPY, always messy, and is never satisfied. On many fronts. (No joke. HAHA)

And yet...
    He has the charming capability of a Cobra. He memorizes you with his stare, with his movements, and
    mostly with his smooth velvelty song.

Not many a female of the species, can withstand his courtin' dance, therefore, he's always assured
    of carryin' on the lineage.

For as we know...
    No man, even the MAN-BEAR-PIG

Can go for very long...
    without another, to show his MAN-NESS!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 611 posts
    March 29, 2013 12:04 PM PDT
    Well Jonesy, y'all have a big-ass spider 'down-there' that can bite thru yer toenail. And have I mentioned WOMBATS? OMG, the devastation one wombat can cause is amazing! I read it on the internet... gotta be true.
    Besides, mountain lions and wolves aren't the problem they could be. It's the raccoon's that'll bite ya... esp if yer feeding them every night. Also roosters will attack with little provocation. OH, and geese too! Damn dangerous place, ya know?
    Edge "QuakinBoots" Walker
  • March 30, 2013 11:18 AM PDT
    Have a friend there who always sends me pics of her rides over Mt.Glorious I believe.She hated the damage done by the storms to the roads,seems like everytime they get reopened..