It is my Honor to write this about one of our Family Members

• 1780 posts
    January 9, 2013 9:50 AM PST
    During our lives there are people that come and people that go.  Some are casual friends, others will simply sit and share an ear.  Then there are people that will make a strong impression, a statement that will never be forgotten. When we lay our heads down at night, we will still be thinking about this person and what they have done for the advancement and good of society.

The person I'm referring to is one of our own Family Members, Stacy Wright and her Harley, "Dolly". Stacy is no stranger to tragedy, as she has dealt with the loss of her only child, her son D.W., a couple of years ago in a horrific car accident. She could have given in to the sadness of the moment, or fallen off into an abyss of sorrow. But Instead she has decided to make a positive statement for D.W. with her 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200, Dolly.  You see, Dolly is painted up in brilliant pearl white with pink flames and  the Susan G. Komen breast cancer logo on her side panels.  Every mile Stacy rides Dolly, she contributes one dollar to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the cure of breast cancer. She has dedicated herself to this cause, and I for one believe she will make a real difference in the cure for breast cancer.

Just wanted to share this with the entire Cycle Fish Family to let you know the caliber of people that dwell within our ranks.
    Please give Stacy a shout and encourage her to Ride Hard for The Cause. I know she would love to hear from the rest of the Family.

She was much too modest to write this for herself, so this comes from the heart of a Dragon.

"RIDE HARD FOR THE CAUSE"
    Stacy / Dolly

• 1516 posts
    January 9, 2013 11:47 AM PST
    Only the best people are on Cyclefish...
    • 19067 posts
    January 10, 2013 1:46 AM PST
    As I have said... the best damn biker people site on this here web thing.

Nice post Kenny.
    • 1 posts
    January 11, 2013 12:18 PM PST
    "Ride Forever Forever Ride"

Thank You Stacy and take care of Dolly
    • 3006 posts
    January 12, 2013 4:59 AM PST
    Thank you Dragon for sharing this.

A very big thanks to Stacy & her Dolly for giving the rest of us inspiration to do more!!!

• 1780 posts
    January 12, 2013 6:18 AM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Thank you Dragon for sharing this.

A very big thanks to Stacy & her Dolly for giving the rest of us inspiration to do more!!!

Thanks blurplebuzz......you are a class act!!!!!
    Dragon

• 314 posts
    January 12, 2013 6:43 AM PST
    Thank you Stacy for your donations and NightDragon thank you for sharing