Just for laughs

• 1855 posts
    December 29, 2012 11:28 PM PST
    Watch the N.Y. Jets today if ya can.  It's the best comedy show on the tube.  And since most of the team decided NOT to practice this week it should be truly hilarious down on the field. 

Peace
    • 2 posts
    December 31, 2012 1:24 AM PST
    Sound advice - glad I followed it.
    Stopped @ Mickey D's this AM and there were a couple of 80 something women on tear about the Jets. - Worth the price of admission.
    • 1855 posts
    December 31, 2012 6:40 AM PST
    Having grown up (if I ever did that is) in Rochester, I've been rooting for the Jets for over half my life. The end of last year I had enough. I sent back all my Jets clothing to Jets Hq's. The whole organization is totally clueless. But hey, they certainly are amusing to watch.

Peace
    • 1 posts
    January 3, 2013 6:10 PM PST
    the jets are a football team I take it?....one of the rare ones that think they need motorcycle helmets b4 taking the field...soft pure soft.....roflmao.....
    • 2 posts
    January 4, 2013 8:19 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    Having grown up (if I ever did that is) in Rochester, I've been rooting for the Jets for over half my life. The end of last year I had enough. I sent back all my Jets clothing to Jets Hq's. The whole organization is totally clueless. But hey, they certainly are amusing to watch.

Peace
    Grew up around Buffalo myself - The Bills were an AFL team just when I was getting interested in football and they were FUN.
    The Jets like the Bills in the AFL days have 2 pretty good quarterbacks. - Really hoped they would platoon them the way the Bills did. Not sure it would win games but they would be fun instead of embarrassing  to watch  
  • January 5, 2013 12:42 PM PST
    Peanuts and Carnivals, Julius Cesar. Sorry, don't partake.