New seat results

• December 25, 2012 3:49 PM PST
     Well I went for a full 60 mile ride today without a stop. That may sound short to you but it was on my new seat by BAR ent. they made a new seat for me with mil foam and a sciatica soother.  The mil performed perfectly as I had only the slightest irratation in my back and legs when I got home. If it was on the old seats i would have had taken a few oxy;s by now.  The seat never gave in or slopped on me, perfectly comfortable ride. My legs now fit on the floorboards ok so I wont have to make the brackets to move them forward and out.

The new cover design looks great.  As I mentioned the cold set in when I hit the interior of the range, I had a new bandana from my friend and i did not feel the cold on my face at all. I just wish i had put the winter gloves on earlier.

I put my vid cam on my bike and wanted to show the wife how the area looked and how it was recovering from the fire.  it is coming along nicely, more rain and it will be greener in the spring for some great rides. The cam was a sony not the Tachyon. 

It seems funny that right after I get the seat the way i want it the wife says I have the ok to build the chopper, just have to sell the bike first and buy a boat for her.  I guess thats a win win for me.

I plan on doing a build along video for my grandson with the Tachyon cam, It will give him something to look back on when he is older.

Doing a 90 miler next weekend and it will have some traffic along the route will see how that seat holds up on that ride.

• 16870 posts
    December 25, 2012 5:56 PM PST
    Cool!
    • 1161 posts
    December 25, 2012 7:08 PM PST
    Very cool! Love watching bikes being built it gives me ideas for my own. Good luck and have fun!
    • 19067 posts
    December 25, 2012 10:40 PM PST
    Great the seat is working and let's see some video...
    • 5420 posts
    December 28, 2012 1:40 AM PST
    So what kind of chopper you going to build?