Tumbles ashes

• 1 posts
    December 22, 2012 11:54 PM PST
    although I wrote a blog on this issue..I feel the need to write here again...for those that don't go into the blogs..Tumbles ahes will be spread along the tail of the dragon some time this spring...I will post further when I know more myself. I'd thinkthat anyone wishing to ride would be appreciated. I just wish I lived in the USA so i could attend.
    • 19067 posts
    December 23, 2012 12:31 AM PST
    That is a good idea Jonesy, maybe consider adding it to the event calendar.
    • 5420 posts
    December 23, 2012 4:12 AM PST
    That is awesome, I know she loved that area. Let us know when you have the details and we will get the word out to all CF members in the area!
    • 79 posts
    December 23, 2012 3:09 PM PST
    We were planning a spring trip to the dragon so post the date and we will try to make it.
    • 2685 posts
    December 23, 2012 11:10 PM PST
    Sounds Perfect....Let us know when.
    • 9 posts
    December 24, 2012 12:00 AM PST
    I am SO out of the loop. I didn't realize Tumbles had passed til just now. I am a little sadder today, but I KNOW, she has a place in Heaven for her love of people, and her heart of compassion. I wish I could participate in the ceremony of her release. Her "final ride". That ya'll are doing this for her, brings a measure of comfort.

Merry Christmas, Tumbles!
    Your Home.

Ride Free
    Tweek <3
    • 844 posts
    December 24, 2012 6:53 AM PST
    Very nice!
    • 1161 posts
    December 24, 2012 7:29 PM PST
    Wow I been away for some time and come back to find out we lost Tumbles! May she ride forever in our hearts.
    • 3006 posts
    December 25, 2012 4:54 AM PST
    Thank You for the post Jonesy,Please let us know here when this is gonna happen.
    Barring some miracle, I doubt I could go,yet if at all possible I certainly will
    • 611 posts
    December 25, 2012 6:33 AM PST
    WTF!
    Tumbles is dead? WTH happened? omg... somebody please send me a message to my profile...
    aw crap, anudder one gone...
    aw, sis... damn...
    Ride In Peace, Lady Tumbles
    edge "Bummin" walker
    • 611 posts
    December 25, 2012 6:40 AM PST
    Never mind... went to Jonseys Blog and found what happened...
    Tumbles
    Posted: 12/6/2012 - 3 comment(s) [ Comment ]
    Category: Personal Journal
    i just received word that Barb "Tumbles" Wilson has passed away from complications arising from bone cancer. 3.00pm Dec 6, 2012 She was 46 years old. I met Tumbles on line about 5 years ago and we have been writing to one another since. This year in July I travelled down to Fernandina Beach Florida, where i stayed with her for a tad over a week, before heading back into Ga...She took me riding in the florida area...and I had a ball with her showing me the way...I left her in Fl and met up with her again in Ga and we travelled to West Virginia together..she rode Cherahola Skyway and the tail of dragon with me in tow. Her portrayal of that ride is somewhat contraversial but then thats how she wrote...she spoke her mind. Thats what I'll miss...I am lucky to have known her.

Goodbye Barb...see ya when I see ya again.

Thanx Jonesy... appreciate the update, hope ya don't mind the copy/paste. Respect.
  • December 25, 2012 1:56 PM PST
    RIP