Happy Birthday Laura (HDBeech)

• 5420 posts
    November 24, 2012 3:19 AM PST
    The big day is almost here... tomorrow is Laura's 50th Birthday!

Well I've got to tell you she is not happy about it at all. She's been moaping around, looking in the mirror and wondering if the best years of her life have now passed.  She even told me she didn't want a party or any big hubbub about her birthday this year... and that is really unusual because she LOVES parties!

Of course that wasn't gonna stop me and her friends, because we had a party for her anyway last Saturday.  I think that helped a bit knowing she has great friends that love her and she can still party with the best of them !!!

Today I am taking her to the wineries, one of her favorite things, then a nice romantic dinner and a night away, just the two of us down by the beach.

So to my Sweetie... Your best years haven't passed, they are yet to come and I promise I will be there to share them with you.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

• 19067 posts
    November 24, 2012 3:40 AM PST
    SUPER COOL! Your still Beautiful Hottie my friend. (Not you Ron, I mean Laura)
  • November 24, 2012 4:31 AM PST
    Sheeesh!!! Thats a bit risky aint it?
    Women get all funny about their age and you are telling everyone here how old she is???

Rather you than me matey...lol...

oh wait, I am going to stay quiet here and not stir anything...Muahahahahahaaa!!!!!
  • November 24, 2012 4:31 AM PST
    Ummm, Happy Birthday Laura.....
    • 3006 posts
    November 24, 2012 5:36 AM PST
    Happy Birthday Beech

Your just a youngster still
    Have a great Birthday & a great time

ps go easy on Lucky he is just a love sick guy  he didnt mean no harm LOL !!!

• 1855 posts
    November 24, 2012 8:26 AM PST
    Happy Happy!!!

Peace
    • 910 posts
    November 24, 2012 8:31 AM PST
    hahaa, look at all these birthday wishes for a wonderful, deserving woman! Love ya! xx ~buffy
    • 9 posts
    November 24, 2012 9:03 AM PST

Oh Laura, I remember it well.  It WAS only three years ago, afterall!  (And I've been significantly more SOBER, since then)  But I, too, was NOT happy about that number...at all.  But lookey here, girl, you ALREADY got a keeper, man-wise, and as far as I can tell (since we've never met in person), goin' by your pic's...I KNOW you look fabulous!!!  And you are so well liked by everyone on the site, and I'm sure, where-EVER you go!!! 

Look that person in the mirror, in the eye, and tell her, DAMN, girl, YOU SURE IS ONE HOT MAMA!!!
    Cause you is! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HD BEECH!!!

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 1516 posts
    November 24, 2012 9:06 AM PST
    Happy Bday Laura.. don't worry, you aren't the only one!!!
    • 1364 posts
    November 24, 2012 11:43 PM PST
    Happy Birthday HD,Welcome to the club,
    • 1855 posts
    November 25, 2012 1:03 AM PST
    Wow!! I wish I were 50 again. Happy belated Laura.

Peace
    • 16870 posts
    November 25, 2012 6:56 AM PST
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    • 85 posts
    November 25, 2012 7:33 AM PST
    50 is better than 49 now you start getting a few discounts at some of the restaurants! lol Happy Birthday
    • 277 posts
    November 25, 2012 9:19 AM PST
    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!! I had a wonderful birthday! Even Peyton Manning gave me a gift...by winning today!!! Love you all xoxoxoxo
    • 0 posts
    November 25, 2012 10:46 AM PST
    HAPPY BLOODY BIRTHDAY DARLIN! 50 BLOODY HELL YA DONT LOOK A DAY OVER 27 DARL...HOPE YA HAD A RIPPA DAY AND DRANK LIKE AN AUSSIE! CHEERS SPUNKY..
    • 9 posts
    November 25, 2012 10:48 AM PST

I know THAT birthday ROCKED!!!  Just listenin' to Lucky and his plans told ME all I needed to know...YOU are so blessed!  You got a husby, that's awesome, a family that most would envy, AND...you are a ROCKIN' FOOTBALL FAN!!!  In my book, lady girl, you got it ALL!  Go with that...

And 50?  That only means you no longer have to deal with the dumb***t!  Right? 
    We should all be so fortunate...

but...this does mean you are also entitled to a "GIRLS NIGHT OUT"!!!  Let's RIDE.... :

Ride Free 
    Tweek

PS...I tried to turn 'em right side up...guess I had too many beers.  Again...lmao >.<

• 277 posts
    November 26, 2012 2:30 AM PST
    Thanks again everyone for the Birthday Wishes!  I am a little more awake this morning than I was yesterday when we got home from a great weekend away, so here is a picture from one of the wineries.  After the wineries we headed down to the Gaslamp District in San Diego for a great dinner and partying!
    • 611 posts
    November 26, 2012 4:46 AM PST
    Happy B-Day Laura! Looks like you and Lucky had a great time... Seems like he's a 'keeper'...

Yep, the 'Zeros' are the hardest for me... 20 were'nt bad, 30 came and went, then the Big Four-Oh hit... was a party to remember! But... I only remember about half of it... Think it might have had something to do with the tequila, Jack Black and the moonshine

Then, if I thought that 40 was a blow-out, along came 50! Holy She-ite, had a buncha good friends, played guitar and harmonica with the band, did NOT drink so much I forgot half of it and had a Rippa (as Boof would say)...

Now, I'll be 59 in July and I am looking forward to the big Six-Oh and the party that comes with it!
    Happy 50th, may you see many more... They say that "Life begins at 50... but it gets really interesting at 100 mph!"

edge "HappyHappy2U" walker
  • November 26, 2012 11:13 PM PST
    Happy (late) birthday!