funny how things turn out.

• 1 posts
    November 11, 2012 11:23 AM PST
    I have been sitting here today after doing my lawns, southern hemisphere it's nearly summer again..I saw Edge's story blog and enjoyed his satan story..then saw he had posted some humour. Reading Edge's humour, it dawned on me that life is sometimes like that.

When my son was littler, but competant enough to be able to use scissors unassisted, when ever he played up which in his case was often. The best punishment, I could come up with rather than tanning his ass, was to grab a good sized pair of scizzors...a 6 pack and a cooler..haul his little ass outside and make him do the edges,with the scizzors, while I sat under the awning, scutenising his work...drinking beer. I'd point out where he missed a bit and so forth....the day the cops showed up..and gave me evils about working my son in this way..I moved out the back from then on...pity I concreted the back yard....I can't wait to get grandbabies...    
    • 2 posts
    November 12, 2012 9:55 AM PST
    Jonesy1340 wrote...
    ....I can't wait to get grandbabies...    

Grandchildren are how you get back at your children for all the times they embarrassed you in the grocery store.

• November 14, 2012 9:17 AM PST
    on the contrary... grandbabies are the children you wish you could have had first!!! As a grandparent you are not so worried about "raising em right!" You just spoil em and then send em home!!! Mine are my world, I only hope I will always be the "cool granma"
    • 3006 posts
    November 14, 2012 9:53 AM PST
    Have to agree with BikerSuethey are Gods gift to you for all the worry n suffering your kids put ya thru,at least they are for me!!