bragging rights

• 1 posts
    November 5, 2012 9:11 AM PST
    got this biker magazine down under here in Oz, called lived to ride...(catchy name huh)....anyways over the last few months the ol clubs been featuring, in a few articles..I called in to the shed yesterday to get the orders for the weekend...and saw this months edition sitting on the bench..thumbing through it, i came upon a group pic of our chapter...and there sitting in the middle..is me. Cool pic i thought. Just then another member walks in " Hey Jones! he says, check out the poster, sitting next to me is a poster from the magazine I open it and say " yeah looks ok, do you know them? "... he says check out the otherside...I flipped it over and damn if it ain't me riding...with a friend on the back...not my wife mind...but a friend...# its a really good thing my wife knew all about this friend being on the back. Otherwise i would have been in divorce court bliss....

keep it upright my friends. 
    • 5420 posts
    November 5, 2012 10:54 AM PST
    Way to go Jonesy... your famous!!!
  • November 5, 2012 11:23 AM PST
    Cool
  • November 5, 2012 12:21 PM PST
    She secretly will never let you live this down! LOL
    • 1 posts
    November 5, 2012 2:20 PM PST
    Brag away Jonesy... Or should I start calling you the famous Mr Jonesy... ; D
    • 19067 posts
    November 5, 2012 9:42 PM PST
    Super CooL!!!
    • 16870 posts
    November 6, 2012 2:19 AM PST
    Congratulations.
  • November 6, 2012 4:06 AM PST
    Nice! But trust me your wife is still wishing she was on the back and made the poster!
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2012 5:02 AM PST
    well thanks for the comments...and the wife is pissed..she never made the pic inside the mag..as she was at the same event..that'll teach her to go look at the trade stalls...lol.
    • 580 posts
    November 8, 2012 7:54 AM PST
    It's a brill pic but I certainly wouldn't wanna live in your house knowing the missus has missed the pic lol (o:
    • 834 posts
    November 9, 2012 6:27 AM PST
    And we all knew him before he was famous