WTF? It doesn't mean what you think...(WARNING: God Alert

• 9 posts
    October 22, 2012 1:03 AM PDT
    So I'm at church yesterday, listening to a Pastor that I think could get anyone to re-think the whole Jesus thing, and he's preaching away, makin' us all crack up, cause he's just THAT good, when all of a sudden he asks, "WTF"?  And when the shocked audience started to react, he quickly added...

"Where's the Faith"???
    Awesome. 

Sometimes, things, just aren't what they seem, initially.  Have you ever had an instance, where you reacted, before you knew the "whole story"? 
    I know I have.  I learned from them, or so I thought.  But it's hard.  It's rapidly becoming a knee-jerk society, and being prepared, pays off. 

UNLESS, you end up sacrificing your humanity, for the sake of precaution... Better to be "safe, than sorry"?  Maybe not.
    Somethin' to ponder anyways...

Ride Free
    Tweek

• October 22, 2012 1:46 AM PDT
    "WTF"
    LOVE IT!
    • 16870 posts
    October 22, 2012 4:29 AM PDT
    It is part of the "fight or flight" deal we are born with, plus events in our life that we file away in that program.
  • October 22, 2012 11:57 AM PDT
    Love it Tweek, he sounds related to my biker church pastor which gave the sermon yesterday titled....."Do you have dirty faith?" BTW, thats a good thing meaning we don't run the other way when life deals up lemons.....or when folks try to say we wouldn't have adversity in our life 'cause we are suppose to be immune cause we believe.
    • 85 posts
    October 22, 2012 8:25 PM PDT
    I have learned this, when you walk by faith the more crap the devil throws in the path !
  • October 23, 2012 6:47 AM PDT
    HICKY......Yes Sir, ya sure got that right.....no place for whimps!
    • 9 posts
    October 30, 2012 11:04 PM PDT
    So true, you two. That's why the "hip boots" come in handy, and the "word" to stand on.
    Keep the faith. This war's already been won. I guess "you-know-who" just ain't figured that out yet...lol

Ride Free
    Tweek