SOA DEATH...Somethin' don't seem right about this...

• 9 posts
    September 27, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    Thursday, September 27, 2012

Celebrity

'Sons of Anarchy' star Johnny Lewis found dead, is homicide suspect

| By |

Johnny Lewis

© Rex Features / Sipa Press

Johnny Lewis has reportedly been found dead and is being considered a suspect in the homicide of an elderly woman.

The 28-year-old actor, best known for his roles in Sons of Anarchy and The OC, was found by the Los Angeles Police Department in a driveway in the Los Feliz area, ABC reports.

Officers had been called to the home after responding to reports of a woman screaming, and the body of a woman in her 70s was found in the home.

LAPD Commander Andrew Smith told ABC News affiliate KABC: "He appeared to have died from some type of fall, either from the stairway, or from the balcony, or from one of the roofs.

"The best we're piecing together now is that it appears that some type of altercation occurred inside of the house resulting in the death of the woman.

"Then this individual ran outside, had an altercation with a couple of neighbours, ran back into the house and, by the time we got here, he had fallen or had somehow died on the driveway."

A handyman and neighbor were reportedly badly beaten after a confrontation with Lewis.

Lewis played Dennis Childress on The OC and Kip 'Half-Sack' Epps on Sons of Anarchy for two seasons.

Is it just me, or does something about all of this, seem a little...OFF?  Wow...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• September 27, 2012 2:58 AM PDT
    I HAD TO BE CLAY!!!!!!!!!!
    JK
    • 846 posts
    September 27, 2012 3:42 AM PDT
    It does seem a little off, may be there will be a clarification later.
    • 40 posts
    September 27, 2012 4:06 AM PDT
    Life imitating art?
    • 846 posts
    September 28, 2012 12:14 AM PDT
    Below is a AP update on this.  

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A probation report shows officials expressed serious concerns about the mental health of a former "
    Sons of Anarchy" actor suspected of killing his landlady before falling or jumping to his death in Los Angeles.

The report was prepared in May, three months before Johnny Lewis was sentenced for trying to break into a woman's home in Santa Monica.

The report states the officer's belief that Lewis, who was identified as a transient, would "continue to be a threat to any community" in which he lived unless he got help. The officer also stated he believed the actor suffered from serious chemical dependency or mental health issues.

Lewis was released a week before he is believed to have killed his landlady and her cat Wednesday.

• 9 posts
    September 28, 2012 12:18 AM PDT
    I guess on first glance, things aren't always what they seem. It's still a little weird, but then, apparently so was he.
    I'll pray for him, and the woman and cat, too. Wow. Starting to seem like crazy is the new normal. Sheesh...

Ride Free
    Tweek